Western Railway Recruitment 2016 – Indian Railway jobs viewers can be ready to apply for Western Railway recruitment notification for filling up 557 vacant positions of Trade Apprentices (Fitter, Turner, and Mechanist etc.) in different departments of Railway. The prescribed application proforma link provided below along with Western Railway notification. The detailed information regarding age limit, pay scale, how to submit filled application clearly written below.
Western Railway Recruitment
No.of vacancies: 557
Name of Post: Trade Apprentice
1. Fitter – 118
2. Turner – 13
3. Mechanist – 05
4. Welder (Gas & Electronics) – 21
5. Motor vehicle Body Builder – 03
6. Electrician – 113
7. Wireman – 31
8. Carpenter – 21
9. Instrument Mechanics – 18
10. Pipe Fitter – 03
11. Electronics Mech – 67
12. Programming and System Admn Assistant – 14
13. Winder Armature – 07
14. Mech. Industrial Electronics – 09
15. Power Electronics – 06
16. Mechanist Machine Tool Maint – 04
17. Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 01
18. Mechanic Diesel – 18
19. Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 01
20. Painter – 02
21. Refrigeration & Air Conditioned Mechanic: 50
22. Upholsterer (Trimmer) – 04
Educational Qualification: All willing candidates are should be passed Matriculation with ITI Certificate in relevant trade approved any Government of India.
Age Limit: Candidates who interested to apply for Western Railway Recruitment they should be between 15 to 24 years as on 12th April 2016. The upper age limit is relaxable as for Govt. rules & regulations.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to make payment of application processing fee of rs. 100/- in the form of demand draft/postal order payable to Sr. DRM Mumbai Central (W.B.)”
Selection Criteria: Contenders should be selected based on their good performance in Written Test/Trade Test as per pre defined guidelines.
How to Fill Western Railway Application Form?
1. First of all you should read complete instructions which were mentioned circulated in the official website www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
2. After the log on to Western Railway website, you must search for appropriate link that should be available on wall.
3. you should do on thing that is you must affix a recent captured photograph in the space that is well mentioned in application form.
4. After all steps were completed, take print out of online filled application form.
Divisional Railway Manager (Estt.),
Policy Section, Mumbai Central,
For Western Railway Recruitment – Download Here
Last Date: 20th June 2016
For more updates you must bookmark this website directly from you browser or using shortcut CTRL+D to know latest news about careers in Western Railway jobs.