WCD Rajasthan Govt Notification 2015 Online application form www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in– Department of Women & Child Development Invites online application from eligible persons to the filling of 583 vacant posts. All eligible candidates now apply online mode only before 06th February 2015. For other details like educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale etc given below.
WCD Rajasthan Vacancy details:
Total No.of Posts: 583
Name of the posts:
I. Under ISSNIP: 416 posts
1. Consultant (Nutrition and Child Development): 01 post
2.Consultant (BCC and Capacity Building): 01 post
3. Consultant- Social Development and Community Mobilization: 01 post
4. Consultant-Monitoring and Evaluation: 01 post
5. Consultant-Financial Management: 01 post
6. Consultant-Procurement: 01 post
7. Project Associate: 02 posts
8. District Coordinator: 19 posts
9. District Project Assistant: 19 posts
10. Block Coordinator: 185 posts
11. Block Project Assistant: 185 posts
II. Under ICDS Mission: 167 posts
1. Senior Consultant (Early Childhood Care & Education-ECCE): 01 post
2. District Coordinator (ECCE, Training and M&E): 14 posts
3. District Coordinator (Health & Nutrition): 33 posts
4. Block Coordinator: 119 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be possess Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition/ Public Health / Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Health Communication or Social Sciences, Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work, Sociology or Anthropology/ Post Graduate in Statistics/ Economics/ Demography for various posts. Kindly refer the official notification.
Application fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.200/-through E-mitra or www.emitra.gov.in website.
How to apply: Candidates can apply online from www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in and oasis.rkcl.in/icds sites.
Online registration start from: 07/01/2015
closing date of online apply: 06/02/2015
Closing date for payment fee: 06/02/2015