UPSSSC JE Admit Card 2015 download Junior Engineer Exam date UP Junior Engineer Admit Card for written test – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will be issued the admission certificates to the shortlisted candidates for the positions of Junior Engineer (JE) in various discipline Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical etc. Applicants now waiting to download UPSSSC Junior Engineer admit card onilne method from http://upsssc.gov.in/ website. In order to view your examination center, you should download UPSSSC Admit card Junior Engineer JE written test before examination date.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE Admit Card 2015 Exam Date News:-
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will be announced official to the availability of written examination admit card only on it’s home page. As per schedule in a few days the commission will be intimate exam date and date of download UPSSSC Junior Engineer exam admit card. The written examination will be held at various pre allocated centers. Otherwise the organisation will be disabled download link.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam Date:- Updated Shortly
The Commission would be filled 771 Junior Engineers in various departments like Irrigation and Water (Civil & Mechanical), Public Service Department (Civil), Projects Department (Civil), Treatment Education and Training (Civil & Electrical) and Underground Water (Electrical) by conducting of written examination in the upcoming days. The selection of JE & other Technical posts will be done based on two stages of Written Examination and Interview. UPSSSC Junior Engineer admit card will show the details of applicants.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus & Pattern:-
- The written test is Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
- Total duration of test is 2 hours
- Total No.of Questions: 350
- Topics covered from: General Awareness, General Intelligence & Resasoning and Subject Paper
- Interview Marks: 50
- The Question Paper is consists of three separate papers Paper 1, 2 & 3
- In the Paper I of total 50 questions from General Studies for all disciplines
- And Part II & III will be for in respective disciplines.
How to Download UPSSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2015:-
1. Applicants have to regularly visit this page or log on to http://upsssc.gov.in/ website
2. Find Junior Engineer Exam admit card link from right side box
3. Log in by providing relevant details
4. See and download your admit card.
Candidates must bring UPSSSC Junior Engineer admit card along with Identity Proof to the examination hall. Aspirants should keep the hall ticket safe side till the announcement of UPSSSC Junior Engineer Result 2015.
Download Admit Card from here (Link update soon)