UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Notification 3587 Posts Apply Online upsssc.gov.in – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow is going to released latest recruitment notification for filling of 3587 posts of Gram Panchayat Adhikari in June 2015. Here we mentioned detailed information regarding to UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari / Village Council Officer eligibility criteria/ application instructions given below.
UPSSSC Village Development Officer Schedule Out:-
- Start Date of Online Registration: 22 June 2015
- Last date for online registration: 13 July, 2015
- Last date for submitting application fee: 15 July, 2015
- Last date for submitting application: 17 July, 2015
Check UPSSSC 12000 Lekhpal Recruitment
Name of Post: Gram Panchayat Adhikari / Village Council Officer
No.of Posts: 3587 posts (Unreserved-2041, OBC-876, SC-614, ST-56)
Educational Qualification: Willing and Interested candidates should possess Intermediate/ 12th class pass from Madhyamik Siksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh or any recognized board of Uttar Pradesh State. Preference will be given to State Employee’s and having certificate of “B” Grade in NCC.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.160/- for General & OBC, Rs.70/- for SC & ST category candidates. The payment mode will be done through online method.
Selection Procedure: The Selection will be made on the basis of score / merit in Interview.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2015:–
Interested candidates are apply online by following steps.
1. Visit UPSSSC Official website http://upsssc.gov.in/
2. Applicants must read complete advertisement before online application submission.
3. You need to enter valid e-mail ID and Mobile number for future communication, upload recent scanned photograph and signature.
4. After successfully submission, take registration slip / acknowledgement.
Keep visit this page for more alerts of UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari exam date, UPSSSC written exam syllabus & Pattern, Selection procedure etc.