UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2016 upsconline.nic.in advt released – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Engineering Services Examination 2016 notification to the filling of 602 Engineer posts in various discipline like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering. Eligible and Interested candidates are submit online application from UPSC official website upsconline.nic.in before 31st March 2016. For more details of UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2016 eligible criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale etc given below.
UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2016 Details:
Total no.of vacancies: 602
- Category I – Civil Engineering (Group-A Services/ Posts)
- Category II-Mechanical Engineering (Group-A/ B Services/ Posts)
- Category III-Electrical Engineering
- Category IV-Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01.01.2016
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed Engineering degree in any discipline of above from any Government approved University / Institute.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to make payment of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/ SBM/ SBP/ SBT or by using Visa/ Master Credit / Debit Card.
Mode of Selection: The selection will be made on the basis of written examination and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are willing to apply online mode only at www.upsconline.nic.in
- Applicants can log on to the link www.upsconline.nic.in, before continue to next step download detailed instructions for filling up online application.
- Each applicants can be submit only single application otherwise more than one application submitted, accepting only first application.
- While filling UPSC Engineering Service recruitment application, you should carefully decide about his/her choice for the centre and engineering discipline for the examination.
- In final stage, take printout of filled application and note the unique registration number.
- Candidates may render themselve liable to disciplinary action by the Commission for UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2016.
Last date for Payment of Fee: 24.03.2016
Last date to apply online:
Date of Examination: 27.05.2016