UPPSC notification 2015 Apply Online uppsc.up.nic.in/ 1647 vacancies – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued recruitment advertisement no.4/2014-15 Date 17.03.2015 for filling up of total 1647 vacancies. This is good news for job seekers in Uttar Pradesh state. Candidates who wish & willing applicants are register only online mode at uppsc.up.nic.in before 18th April 2015. For more details of UPPSC Recruitment 2015 educational qualifications, selection process, written exam syllabus, age limit & fee etc given below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2015 vacancy details:
Total no.of posts: 1647
Name of the Departments:
I. Government Food Processing Technology Institute, U.P
1. Technical Assistant Group-2: 01 post
I. Food Processing Department U.P.
1. Instructor (Cookery) Group-1: 02 posts
III. U.P. Jail Training School (Teaching Staff) Services
1. Lecturer in Sociology: 01 post
2. Lecturer in Penology and Probation (General Recruitment): 01
3. Physical Training Instructor: 01
IV. U.P State Planning Commission, Yojana Bhawan
1. Research Officer (General Recruitment): 09 posts
V. State Planning, Institute U.P. (Naveen Prabhag)
1. Tracer: 03
2. Research Assistant (Engineering): 03 posts
3. Engineering assistant: 02 posts
Economic And Statistics Division, State Planning Institution, U.P
1. Assistant Statistical Officer: 373 posts
Dairy Development Deptt. U.P
1. Senior Milk Inspector: 08 posts
2. Assistant Statistical officer: 03
State Planning, Institute, U.P. (Naveen Prabhag)
1. Assistant Statistical Officer: 19
Industries Department, U.P
1. Assistant Statistical Officer: 16 posts
U.P. Directorate of Geology and Mining Subordinate Technical Service
1. Mines Inspector: 45 posts
Medical Education Department, U.P
1. Lecturers in different specialities in Medical Education Department: 376 posts
U.P.Zila Panchayat (Central Transferable)
1. Junior Engineers: 22 post
Technical Education Department U.P (for the Govt. Polytechnic Institutions under Diploma sector)
1. Lecturer in different disciplines: 113 posts
2. Lecturer (Non-Engineering Branch): 30 posts
3. Assistant Manager (Non Technical)(Industries Department): 63 posts
4. Senior Technical Assistant: 01 post
5. Senior Research Assistant: 01 post
Kindly view below complete advertisement for detailed vacancy details
Application fee: Candidates filling On-line application and take printout of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab national bank by the candidate according to his category.
1. Unreserved (General) – Exam fee ` 80/- + On-line processing fee `15/- Total = ` 95/-
2. Other Backward Class – Exam fee ` 80/- + On-line processing fee `15/- Total = ` 95/-
3. Scheduled Caste – Exam fee ` 40/- + On-line processing fee `15/- Total = ` 55/- 4-
4. Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee ` 40/- + On-line processing fee ` 15/- Total = ` 55/-
5. Handicapped – Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee ` 15/- Total = ` 15/-
6. Dependents of the – According to the original category Freedom Fighters mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
7- Ex-Serviceman – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
8- Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
How to Apply: Candidates are visit the official advertisement in the UPPSC official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. applicants are required to fill all required data in all fields. shall automatically display the list of all advertisements, wherein On-line application system is available. The candidate may click “View Advertisement” to see the desired advertisement. By doing so, the full advertisement will display. Now, the clicking of “Apply” will provide full details post wise of the advertisement against the post/exam for which a candidate wants to apply. The candidate Registration should be clicked, there upon the format will appear in the screen, in which the candidate will fill in the desired information. The specimen is given at Appendix-2 of the displayed advertisement where “On-line Application” procedure is mentioned, such advertisement will remain available on the website of the Commission from the date of the commencement of the filling of the application form upto the last date for application submission. The applicant shall thoroughly study the advertisement and fill the application On-line for examination/post in which they are interested.