UPPSC Notification 2015 for 589 vacancies Apply uppsc.up.nic.in – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued advertisement no.A-6/E-1/2014 on 30.12.2014 to the filling of vacant posts through Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Etc. Examination -2014 for General/ Special Recruitment/ Backlog posts. Candidates now apply before 03rd February 2015. For complete details of Educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale etc mentioned below.
Urrar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Vacancy 2015 Details:
Total No.of Posts: 589
Name of the posts:
1. Review Officer (Account) Adhikari (Lekha) (U.P. Sectt.)
2. Assistant Review Officer (UP. Sectt. Board of Revenue, U.P., U.P.Public Service Commission)
3. Lower Division Assistant (Chief Election Officer’s Office U.P)
4. Auditor (Commercial Tax Deptt.)
5. Asstt. Accountant (U.P.Sectt.)
6. Statistical Asstt. (National Savings/ Directorate Deptt.)
7. Investigator cum Computer (Women and Child Development Deptt.)
8. Investigator Computer (Weight & Measure Deptt.)
9. Legal Asstt. (Women and Child Development, Deptt.)
10. Asstt. Accountant (U.P.Public Service Commission)
11. Asstt. Malaria Officer (Medical & Health Deptt.)
12. Jr. Auditor (Excise Deptt.)
13. Assistant Accountant (Commercial Tax Deptt.)
14. Inspector Legal Measurement (Weight & Measure Deptt.)
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should be possess A Bachelor’s Degree or Degree in Commerce with accountancy/ Mathematics or Statistics/ Zoology, Post Graduate degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce for post sl.no-6, Law Graduate for post sl.no-9. Desirable qualifications required in Computer Knowledge, Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari script, Hindi Typing skills.
Examination fee: Candidates are required to download E-Challan will be used to deposit in the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to this category. Rs.100/- for General/ OBC, Rs.40/- for SC/ ST candidates, Exam fee is relaxation for Handicapped candidates.
Age limit: Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2014
Mode of Selection: The selection will be made on the basis of written examination.
How to Online Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2015: Candidates can apply online at uppsc.up.nic.in website. Before filling, read complete instructions.
Date of Advertisement: 30.12.2014
Last Date for Deposit of Examination fees in the Bank: 28.01.2015
Last date for Submission of Application: 03.02.2015