UPPCL Recruitment 2016 Online Application form Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has issued fresh advertisement for appointing of 228 vacant positions. Job hunters in the respective field can apply for UPPCL Accounts Officer (AO), Stenographer, Review officer etc through official site before deadline. Candidates who wish to apply for UPPCL Jobs 2016, should have complete eligibility conditions by next procedure.
UPPCL Recruitment Details:-
Total No.of vacancies – 228
- Stenographer (Grade III): 15
- Additional Private Secretary: 17
- Office Assistant (Grade III): 14
- Assistant Reviewing Officer: 45
- Assistant Accountant: 35
Qualification:– Candidates should passed Graduation Degree in any discipline from any Govt. approved Institute / Board.
Age limit:- Candidates age limit is minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years as on 01st January 2016. The upper age limit is relaxation as per govt norms.
- For General/ OBC Category candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For All Other Category candidates (PH/ST/SC): Rs. 700/-
- For All Others State Category candidates: Rs.1000/-
How to Apply: Applicants have to go to the official website and click on online registration for Accounts Officer recruitment.
Online Registration starting from: 2nd May 2016
Online registration closed on: 2nd June 2016
Click Here for official notification pdf format download
To Apply online : Click Here
UPPCL Recruitment 2015 Assistant Accountant vacancies online registration uppcl.org – Electricity Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited invited online applications from all eligible persons for filling up of 395 Sahayak Lekhakar Office Assistant (Assistant Accountant) posts in Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation departments. Candidates who waiting for UPPCL Assistant Accountant vacancy 2015 details are given below. For more details of UPPCL career eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale etc mentioned below.
UPPCL Recruitment 2015 Assistant vacancy details:
Total no.of posts: 395 posts
Name of post: Assistant Accountant (Sahayak Lekhakar)
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who passed B.Com with DOEACC O Level or Equivalent one year computer certificate with good typing from any recognized board or university.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation will be extended as per govt rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 3000/-
Application fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- (Rs.700/- for SC/ ST categories) through NET Banking or Challan form payable at State Bank of India (SBI). Other payment mode not accepted.
- For SC/ST Candidates of UP : Rs.700/- Rupees Only
- For Physically Handicapped: Rs.10/-
- For General & OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and Ex-Serviceman candidates: Rs.1000/- Rupees Only
- For All others state candidates: Rs.1000/-
Mode of Selection: UPPCL will be made the selection for Office Assistant Accountant posts through written test followed Interview. Refer official advt link for UPPCL Assistant accountant examination syllabus. The written test (Computer Based Test (CBT)) and Interview will be held at Allahabad, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad and Meerut cities or any other cities.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Posts filling in below companies.
1. UP Distribution Companies (DISCOMS)
2. UP Madhayanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited
3. Poorvanchal Vidyut Vitrn Nigam Limited
4. Paschim Manchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited
5. Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited
6. Kanpur Electric Supply Company (KESCO)
7. U.P.Power Transmission Corporation Limited and UPPCL Corporate
How to Apply: Candidates visit UPPCL official website www.uppcl.org for online registration before 08.12.2015. Aspirants should read complete UPPCL employment notice before online filling form. Keep visit regularly our blog for many more updates of district wise vacancy details etc.
Last Date: 08 Dec 2015