UP Gram Panchayat Recruitment 64554 Assistant (Sahayak) DEO vacancy application form – Uttar Pradesh Panchayat Secretaries will be will be recruited more than 64554 Panchayat Assistant posts to develop rural Amenities by filling up of Sahayak vacancy for every village. Recently UP Panchayat Raj Department Minister said that this latest news in press meet. Assistant posts will be recruit by Outsourcing for a certain period. UP Pandhayat Raj Department going to be engagement of sahayak posts from July 2016. For any official news visit panchayatiraj.up.nic.in career link.
UP Panchayat Raj Department vacancy 2016 details:
Total no.of posts: 64554
Name of the Department: Uttar Pradesh Panchayat Raj Department
Name of Posts:
1. Rojgar Sewak (Rojgar Sahayak): 45000 Posts
2. Data Entry Operator (DEO): 8135 Posts
3. Chowkidar: 8135 Posts
4. Junior Engineer (Civil): 1642 Posts
5. Accountant (Lekhakar): 821 Posts
6. Computer Operator: 821 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate age should be attain minimum 18 years and upper age limit is relaxation as per UP Panchayat Raj Recruitment panel rules.
Panchayat Assistant cum DEO: Intermediate (12th Class) & CCC from NIELIT OR Any Equivalent Qualification
Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering and also having knowledge in Computer
Accountant (Lekhakar): B.Com & CCC from NIELIT OR Any equivalent Qualification
Computer Operator: should be passed Intermedate (12th Class) & CCC from NIELIT OR Any equivalent qualification
Official site: panchayatiraj.up.nic.in
Recent Chief Secretary of UP gave approval funds more than Rs.265.69 crore for this year to develop Drinking Water, Road Facilities, Electricity, Gram Panchayat Sanitation, Education and public security etc. Uttar Pradesh State government will be concentrate various aspects in rural problems.
A few changes in UP Panchayat Raj System:-
1. Set Com System will be apply for changing Panchayat System.
2. 10,000 Panchayat Secretaries will be provided with Laptop
3. Officers & Assistant of Panchayat Department will be link with CUG SIM
4. There will be proposal of providing 1500 Computers to Gram Panchayats.
5. According to proposal of State Election Commission, Mapping will be done of Voter Centres & Local Areas of Panchayats.
UP Panchayat Raj Dept will be given good remuneration of Rs.10,000 per month. Kindly wait a few days will be informed complete details through our e-mail system or facebook page alerts. For other details of UP Panchayat Sahayak educational qualifications, age bar, pay scale per month, nature of duty etc updated soon.
For more updates visit – http://panchayatiraj.up.nic.in/