UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016 Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Clerk Exam date & Stenographer examination schedule will be released for conducting Screening Test for selection of Clerk / Stenographer vacancies through competitive exam among shortlisted candidates. UP Jal Nigam Admit Card to be issued only eligible candidates for appearing in the examination. The e-admit card is available in UP Jal Nigam website for downloading by applied contenders. The direct download link of UP Jal Nigam hall ticket for Clerk & Stenographer examination is bring out in this article.
UP Jal Nigam Admit Card
Contenders who have interested to appearing for this examination first of all they can be download UP Jal Nigam Clerk Admit Card & UP Jal Nigam Stenographer Call letter by individual. The Admission Certificate will not be sent via any postal / courier services. To download online Uttar Pradesh Water Board admit card you should have basic application registered data while entering required details. The authority not yet this time fixed exam dates that will displayed after any official announcement.
Name of Organisation – Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam
Examination Name – UP Jal Nigam Clerk / Stenographer
Exam dates – published soon
Admit Card status – released shortly
UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016 has been issued in their own hosted website. Candidates who successfully registered online for UP Jal Nigam Clerk can download the online e-admit card before two weeks prior to examination date. You must follow instructions for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Admit Card when you were read to download it. The officials will be published UP Jal Nigam Recruitment Examination schedule in August 2016. In case any errors find from the official website, he/she must be contact at least two weeks before the examination for any clarity regarding your examination. The official will taken responsibility and they will issue non-receipt of eAdmission Certificate. UP Jal Nigam will be hold written examination for Clerk / Stenographer recruitment 2016
Important Points for UP Jal Nigam Exam
- .The test is in English / Hindi Language only.
- Duration of written test 1 hour 30 min
- The test comprises of Objective type questions only
- Each question will carry 1 mark
Instructions to Download UP Jal Nigam Exam Admit Card
- First of all you should log on to official website or press on direct link which will show below in this article
- Click on “Admit Card for Clerk / Stenographer Exam 2016” from home page tab.
- List of rules mentioned before download it
- Candidates must have Registration Number, Your Name & Date of birth to get it easily
- Any problems occurred during this process, you must contact help line numbers or refresh the current page.
- Once downloaded it you should recheck your admit card.
To Download Admit Card – Click Here