TNPSC VAO Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2015 Tamil Nadu PSC Village Administrative Officer Syllabus Previous Year Questions pdf download – Recently Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced the notification for filling of 813 VAO posts. Here we discussion that TNPSC Examination syllabus for Village Administrative Officer posts. The procedure of selection will be done on one stage of examination. The written examination will be conducted on 14th February 2016 at various exam centers.
TNPSC VAO Exam Syllabus 2015-2016:-
|Subject||Duration of Examination||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection|
|Single Paper in the following subjects in SSLC Standard
General Studies – 75 items
Basic of Village Administration – 25 items
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test – 20 items
General Tamil / General English – 80 items
- The examination is an objective type
- The Questions will be set from two types
- Type-1: General Studies + General Tamil will contain questions on General Studies (75 items), Basic of Village Administration (25 items), Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (20 items) and General Tamil (80 items).
- Type-2: (General Studies + General English) will contain questions on General Studies (75 items), Basic of Village Administration (25 items), Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (20 items) and General Tamil (80 items).
- Candidates are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the 80 items apart from answering the 120 (75+25+20) items on General Studies, Basics of Village Administration and Aptitude & Mental Ability Test.
- The 80 questions on General Tamil/ General English will be set in the respective languages and the remaining 120 questions will be set both in English and Tamil.
- The Syllabus for the above subjects available in the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in
Check Once official notification – Click Here