Apply Online for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 700 Probationary Officer vacancy notice Syndicate Bank PGDBF 2016-17 advertisement – Syndicate Bank invites is now looking for young and bright graduates for fill up of 700 Probationary Officers in a Banking career with one of India’s best Banks to apply for admissions to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in MaGE and NEIPL. Eligible aspirants will continue their ambitious for applying Syndicate Bank PO vacancy details.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016
Job Details – Probationary Officer (700 Posts)
Qualification: Candidates should be passed Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age limit: Candidates age minimum is 20 years and Max is 28 years as on 01.10.2015. i.e a candidate must have been born not later than 01.10.1995 and not earlier than 02.10.1987
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100.00 (Intimation Charges Only)
- General & Others: Rs. 600.00 (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
How to Apply for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Candidates will have to go Syndicate Bank Career website link www.syndicatebank.in
- Before applying, you have to keep scanned photograph and signature in specified format and Dimensions
- For future communication you have a valid personal email ID and mobile no.
- Candidates to go Syndicate Bank website www.syndicatebank.in and click on “Career” tab then click on the link “PGDBF Programme 2016-17”
- Fill all required details in mandatory fields without any errors, otherwise filled application would be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application.
- Commencing of online registration: 16.12.2015
- Last Date of Online Payment of Application/ Intimation Fee: 31.12.2015
- Last date for Online Registration: 31.12.2015
- Download of Call Letter for Examination: After 21.01.2016
- Date of Online Test (Tentative): 07.02.2016