SBI recruitment 2015 Specialist Officer Posts Apply Online. State Bank of India SO recruitment notification released for 96 Specialist Officer posts – State Bank of India (SBI) has released employment advertisement no. CRPD/SCO/2015-16/1 for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts in State Bank Group. All Indian Nationals can apply on-line before closing date i.e 08.04.2015 to 27.04.2015 at SBI website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. For more details educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, how to apply etc given below.
SBI Recruitment 2015 Specialist Officer details:-
Total no.of posts – 96
Job Name – Specialist Cadre Officer
- Online application receiving from: 08.04.2015
- Last date to apply online: 27.04.2015
- Payment of fee through online mode: 08.04.2015 to 27.04.2015
- Downloading of call letter for Online test: After 01.06.2015
- SBI SO Exam Date 2015: 14.06.2015
Application Fee and Intimation Charge (Non-Refundable):-
- SC/ST/PWD – 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and others – 600/- (App. Fee including intimation only)
How to Apply:– Applicants who have a desirable qualification & Interested candidates are required to registration at SBI Official websites www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. before applying kindly refer official advt. Applicants should upload scanned Photograph & Signature during filling of application. After successfully completed submission of application, take a print out of the application fee challan and pay the fee after two working days in any branch of SBI. Date of online test will be intimate through Bank’s website and also advised to the candidate through SMS and e-mails. Candidates will be required to download the call letters.
SBI to be conducted written test on 14.06.2015 at various centre like Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Bangalore, Bhopal, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar,
Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati,
Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata / Greater
Kolkata, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai / Greater Mumbai / Thane / Navi
Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur, New Delhi/ Delhi/ NCR,
Patna, Ranchi, Ernakulam & Trivandrum centres.
Important Points to the candidates:-
- A candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
- The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to on-line test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate report for interview if called.
- Candidates, applying for a particular post where two or more Banks have shown vacancies, should submit only one application. Preference of
Banks will be taken at the time of interview. Allotment of Bank will be done on the basis of ranking of the candidate in the merit list.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in for details and updates.
- Last date for receipt of the print out of online application along with enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai for the posts of Chief Medical Officer, Deputy Manager (Security) and Deputy Manager (Fire): 07.05.2015