SBI Associate Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus Analysis– SBI Associate Bank Clerk Previous year question papers.
Associate Banks of State Bank of India has issued latest notification 2016 for filling of Clerks. All SBI job hunters are apply before 25th April 2016 at www.sbi.co.in site. candidates keep visit this site for more updates related to SBI Associate Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016 exam call letters and others.
SBI Associate Banks will be conducted first time online test for clerk vacancy. SBI will given pre-training programme for reserved candidates. SBI Associate clerk main exam will be have 200 questions and valued for 200 marks.
SBI Associate Clerk Preliminary Exam: (1 hour)
- English Language – 30 Questions – 30 marks
- Numerical Ability – 35 Questions – 35 marks
- Reasoning Ability – 35 Questions – 35 marks
SBI Junior Associate Clerk main exam (Online objective type) (2 hours 40 minutes):-
- General English – 40 Questions – 40 marks – 35 minutes
- General/Financial Awareness – 50 questions – 50 marks – 35 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 questions – 50 marks – 45 minutes
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude – 50 questions – 60 marks – 45 minutes
There will be a penalty for wrong answers of 1/4 of marks will be deducted from the total marks secured by candidate. Candidates must qualify in each section and as well as get marks above the minimum qualifying marks in each section. Category wise cut off marks for SBI Associate Bank Clerk will be decided by SBI based on the competition.
SBI Associate Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016:-
1. Quantitative Aptitude- Numbers, Simplification, Root, Average, Surd & Indices, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proporation, Time & Work, Pies and Cisterns, Time and Distance, Stocks and Shares, Menstruation, Volume and Surface Area, Compound Interest, Simple Interested, Boats and Streams, Problems on Trains, Pies and Cisterns, Clocks, Logarithm, Chain Rule, Heights and Distance, Probability.
Data Interpretation- Line Graphs, Pice Charts and Tabulation, Bar Graphs.
2. Reasoning Ability- Coding Decoding, Blood Relation, Sitting Arrangement, Series Completion, Syllogism, Decision Making, Statement Making, Series and Classification.
3. General English- Synonyms, Antonyms, Word Formation, Sentence Completion, Idioms and Phrases, Direct Indirect Speech, Active Passive Voice, Spelling, Sentence Detection, Passage Correction.
4. General Awareness- Latest six months current affairs & General Knowledge (History, Geography, Economy, Scientific Research, Sports, Indian Constitution)
5. Marketing Aptitude/ Computer Knowledge- Computer Basics, Hardware & Soft ware applications, Economy, Recent issued on Banking & Finance.
Candidates kindly subscribe our services for latest alerts about SBI Associate Bank Clerk Online Exam 2014-15.