Download Railway Non Technical Exam Previous Year Question Papers, Mode Questions and detailed view on RRB NTPC Syllabus 2016 for Preliminary & Main Exam 2016. May you know that Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will be circulated latest big rrb job opportunity for recruitment of 18252 posts under Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) CEN 03/2015. This place is dedicated to complete survey on RRB NTPC Exam Pattern, Selection Procedure & eligibility conditions.
We will update more information regarding RRB NTPC Syllabus 2016, after 26th Dec 2015. Keep visit time to time for breaking news related to railway jobs 2016 in India. Actually the railway board will be recruit various Non Technical posts like Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice, Enquirey-cum-Reservation, Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist, Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Assistant Station master (ASM), Traffic Assistant (TA) etc.
- The written test will be multiple choice objective questions
- There will be 100 questions in a composite paper may distributed as General Intelligence & Reasoning 35 marks, Arithmetic 30 marks & General Awareness 35 marks
- The time duration of test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes)
- There shall be negative marking of 1/3 marks for every answer
RRB Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) selection activity will be made based on two stage written examination. Final selection will be based on performance on the merit position obtaining in the second stage examination. Candidates competing for clerical categories competing for clerical categories have to pass a qualifying typewriting examination in Hindi or English. RRB NTPC Graduate examination will consists of Multiple Choice Objective Questions (MCQs) with negative marking scheme.
RRB NTPC 2016 Selection Procedure:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Skill Test (Typing Test)
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Post wise Selection Procedure:
- Preliminary Examination is common for all the posts.
- Main (Second Stage) Exam and Document Verification are conducted for the posts of Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, ECRC and Goods Guard.
- Main (Second Stage) Exam, Typing Test / Skill Test and followed by Verification Of Documents are conducted for the posts of Jr Accounts Assistant Cum Typist and Sr Clerk Cum Typist.
- Main (Second Stage) Exam, Aptitude Test and followed by Verification of Documents are conducted for the posts of Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant.
- At the time of Appointment a Medical Fitness Test is conducted for all posts
For RRB NTPC Graduate Level Exam Previous Question Papers link published here soon
Name of Post – RRB NTPC Graduate
Total Number of Question – 100
Total Time – 90 minutes
RRB NTPC Exam Subjects:
- General Awareness (GK, GS, Current Affairs) – 20 Questions
- Arithmetic (Maths) – 25 Questions
- General Intelligence/ Reasoning – 25 Questions
- General Science – 30 Questions
- Technical Ability – 20 Questions
General Awareness:- Current Affairs, Major Financial/Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans, Who is Who, Sports, Books and Authors, Awards and Honours, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations, Important Days, International and National Organisations
Arithmetic Ability:- Number System, HCF, LCM, Simplication, Decimal Fractions, Ratio and Proportions, Unitary Method, Percentage, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Mensuration, Algebra, Data Interpretation
General Intelligence & Reasoning:-Number Series, Alphabet Series, Test of Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, Problem on Age Calculation, Blood Relations, Analogy, Non Verbal Series, Mirror Image, Cubes and Dice, Grouping Identical Figures, Embedded Figures etc
For more details – Click Here