RPSC Recruitment 2014 Online Apply at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in 3647 Junior Accountant and Tehsil Revenue Accountant vacancy.
Dear Applicants, Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has given good opportunity to unemployed persons for 3491 Junior Accountant & 156 Tehsil Revenue Accountant posts. All eligible candidates are registration at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in main portal before 21st Nov 2014 up to 12:00 PM. The complete info related to eligibility criteria, age bar details, mode of selection etc given below.
RPSC Recruitment 2014-2015:-
Total Number of Posts: 3647
Name of the posts:
1. Junior Accountant: 3491 (General-3201, TSP Region-290)
2. Tehsil Revenue Accountant: 156 posts (General-144, TSP Region-12)
Educational Qualification for RPSC:– Applicants should be done any graduate/ CA (Intermediate)/ ICWA (Intermediate)/ Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or its equivalent from govt recognized board/ Institute. Normal Degree holders can apply for Junior Accountant post like Arts, Science or Commerce subjects candidates. And also required Computer application certificate for Tehsil Accountant post.
Age Limit: Applicants who decided to apply for above posts, they should be 21 years to 35 years as on 01.01.2014. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates.
Mode of Selection: The method of selection process done by written examination and Interview and followed by Personal test only qualified candidates. RPSC not yet mentioned any tentative dates for RPSC Junior Accountant/ Tehsil Accountant exam hall ticket or exam dates on it’s official advt.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.3600/- per month.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- with charges.
How to Apply for RPSC Junior Accountant & Tehsil Revenue Accountant Posts:
1. Open RPSC official portal and click on apply at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
2. Fill all mandatory details like personal details, qualifications, date of birth, category, nationality etc.
3. Upload scanned photo and signature
4. Pay application fee through online or offline mode
5. Submit the application form and take printout of computer generated copy for future reference.