Rajasthan Vidhyalay Sahayak Merit list 2015 education.rajasthan.gov.in Cut off marks selection process – Directorate Elementary Education Rajasthan is ready to verify received applications eligibility criteria, then after Rajasthan Vidyalaya Sahayak merit list prepared and it will uploaded on it’s main website. You know that Rajassthan Elementary Education Bikaner will be recruitment of 30522 posts of School Assistant in Non-Scheduled Area and 2971 Vidyalaya Sahayak in Scheduled Area as per recruitment norms.
Download Rajshiksha School Assistant merit list District wise selection list to available education.rajasthan.gov.in – Directorate Elementary Education Rajasthan is directly use various methods to shortlisted candidates for Vidyalaya Sahayak jobs in Rajasthan. There are a number of teacher job aspirants applied for these to work as Asst. Teacher in Rajasthan Government schools. The Organisation has fixed minimum qualification is Intermediate, so huge responses were received from various corners.
Rajastha Vidyalaya Sahayak Selection procedure depend on merit based in reputed qualifications, relevant experience and Personal interview. Rajastha Elementary Education Board has issued clarity on preparation of final merit list and Cut off marks etc. The board should not conduct written examination for Vidyalaya Sahayak posts.
Rajasthan Vidyalaya Sahayak Merit list & Cut off marks
- All applied candidates have to obtain 70% of Marks in Intermediate (12th class) from recognized board.
- Bonus marks will be added to 70% of Inter marks for the experience as follow-
- for more than 01 year but less than 02 years – 05 marks
- for more than 02 years but less than 03 years – 10 marks
- for 03 years or more than that – 15 marks
- The board will be called for 5:1 (Candidates : Vacancies) provisionally admitted for the Interview in order of Merit (12th class marks + Experience)
- Interview Marks – 15 marks
- Only 12th passed marks will be considered in making of merit list. No Preference will be given to Higher Education Qualification.
- In case two or more candidates get equal marks in merit list then preference will be given on basis of Date of Birth after that Higher qualification.
Check More information – http://www.vs.rajshiksha.rajasthan.gov.in/
Candidates keep visit regularly this web page for detailed information regarding to Rajasthan Vidyalaya Sahayak merit list & District wise selection / qualified candidates news.