www.ibps.in Online Apply IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2015-16 Phase-IV Online Registration link will be activated for IT Officer, Agriculture, Marketing Officer Scale-I and Manager (Scale II) Schedule issued.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) will be issued official schedule for CWE for selection of personnel in the following Specialist officers cadre posts in the 22 participating Banks like Andhra Bank, Allahabad Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Corporation Bank of India, IDBI Bank, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank etc.Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in.
Candidates who will applied for specified post, they should be produce relevant documents of Cateogry, nationality, age, educational qualifications, post qualification work experience etc in original alongwith a photocopy of identity. Aspirants kindly patience till we work for IBPS Specialist Officer Phase-IV complete guidance.
Name of the posts:
- IT Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer
- Rajbhasha Adhikari
- Law Officer
- HR/ Personnel Officer
- Marketing Officer
- I.T Officer (Scale-II)
- Law Officer (Scale-II)
- Chartered Accountant (Scale-II)
- Manager Credit (Scale II)/ Finance Executive (Scale II)
Age limit: Candidates should not below 20 years and not more than 30 years as per govt age relation act.
Educational Qualifications:– Application should be done Graduation from govt approved University/ Institute. Candidates should be possess graduate degree at time of notification issued i.e Candidates should be enter all educational qualification details, marks, percentage and grade etc. And also have additional qualification.
Application Fee: Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/PWD category needs to pay Rs.100/- and Rs.600/- for remaining candidates, should be payment through online payment / off line payment from all banks.
How to Apply: Candidates advised to keep visit this site for more updates of Direct Online registration link.
1. Online Registration commence from: 18-11-2014 to 09-12-2014
2. Payment of Application fee: Online-18.11.2014 to 09.12.2014
3. Download Call Letter for Online Exam: After 03.02.2015
4. Online Examination (Tentative Dates): 14.02.2015 & 15.02.2015
5. Declaration of Results status of examination (CWE): February 2015
6. Download Call letters for Interview: March 2015
7. Conduct of Interview: March 2015
8. Provisional Allotment: April 2015
For more content of IBPS Specialist Officer Phase-IV Exam syllabus, preparation tips previous years model papers etc will be upload in pdf or html format.
IBPS Official website : http://www.ibps.in