ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 ONGC GATE 2015 Application form www.ongcindia.com
ONGC has issued notification published vide advt. No. 5/2014 (R&P) in Employment News dt. 30/08/2014 and Computer Based Test (CBT) based support posts, to be published vide advt. no. 3/2015 (R&P) in Employment News dt. 21.03.2015 for filling up of 873 Graduate Trainee vacancies through GATE 2015. The online applications process will start from 21st March to 10th April 2015 through www.ongcindia.com site. All eligible persons of Indian nationals and dynamic talent aspirants are apply online mode. more details regarding to ONGC Graduate Trainee GATE-2015 vacancies mentioned below.
ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 Info:
Total Number of openings: 873
1. Transport Officer: 12 posts
2. Programming officer: 04 posts
3. Material Management Officer: 22 posts
4. Geophysicist (Wells): 22 posts
5. Geophysicist (Surface): 28 posts
6. Geologist: 41 posts
7. Chemist: 74 posts
8. Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical): 72 posts
9. Assistant Executive Engineer (Reservoir): 14 posts
10. Assistant Executive Engineer (Production): 217 posts
11. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 18 posts
12. Assistant Executive Engineer (Instrumentation): 23 posts
13. Assistant Executive Engineer (Drilling): 110 posts
14. Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 10 posts
15. Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing): 31 posts
Support Discipline Posts:
1. Assistant Executive Engineer (Environment): 06 posts
2. Finance & Accounts Officer: 56 posts
3. Fire Officer: 08 posts
4. HR Executive: 27 posts
5. Medical Officer: 24 posts
6. Security Officer: 07
ONGC Eligibility Criteria:-
Applicants who wish to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2015, they should be completed 28 years for Asst Executive engineer (Drilling & Cementing) post, 30 years for all remaining vacancies.
Qualifications for ONGC Vacancy:
Transport Officer – Engineering degree in Auto/ Mechanical
Programming Officer – Graduation in Computer Science/ MCA/ B-Level Diploma in Electronics
Asst. Executive Engineer – Graduate in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification
ONGC Selection Process:
The complete selection process is done through GATE-2015 score, final Interview and Academic marks.
ONGC Application Process:
Applicants are required to access ONGC official site www.gate.iitk.ac.in, follow all instructions before online submission. A single online registration link for both GATE-2015 based Engineering & Geoscience posts will be available on www.ongcindia.com for registration from 21.03.2015 onwards.
Online applications receiving from: 21.03.2015
Closing date for online registration: 10.04.2015
ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam Date, admit Card 2014 and other related info will be updated soon.