OICL Assistant 2015 Exam Syllabus & Pattern, Candidates check OICL Online Examination for Assistant Question Papers – The Oriental Insurance Company Limited will be conducted online written test for Assistant Cadre posts in the month of August 2015. all bank job aspirants should apply online before 28.07.2015 through OICL official site orientalinsurance.org.in. Here we discussion complete Examination Syllabus and Selection Procedure given below.
OICL Assistant Selection Process:-
1. All candidates will have to appear for the online examination, thereafter; candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
2. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Online Examination, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for online examination/Computer Proficiency Test/Interview.
3. Candidates will have to qualify in the Computer Proficiency Test for final selection. No separate marks will be awarded for Computer Proficiency Test.
OICL Assistant Exam Pattern:-
1. The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English & Hindi.
2. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. No marks will be deducted for un-attempted questions.
1. Test of Reasoning – 40 questions – 50 marks
2. Test of English Language – 40 questions – 50 marks
3. Test of General Awareness – 40 questions – 50 marks
4. Test of Numerical Ability – 40 questions – 50 marks
5. Computer Knowledge – 40 questions – 50 marks
- Total Duration: 120 min
- Total Aggregate: 250 maximum marks
- Total marks obtained as above shall be proportionately reduced to a base of 35 marks (A) – 35 marks
- Interview (B) – 15 marks
- Total (A) + (B) – 50 marks