NMDC Recruitment 2015 – Officer/Technician/ Assistant vacancies application form www.nmdc.co.in – National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC ), A Govt. of India Enterprise has issued employment notification no.1/2015 dated 05.02.2015 to the filling of Junior Officer, Operator, Electrician, Technician, Junior Assistant Grade III and Attendant posts. Eligible candidates are submit their duly filled application before 10.03.2015. For remaining details of NMDC vacancy 2015 given below.
NMDC Limited Vacancy 2015 Details:
Total No.of posts: 311
Name of the posts:
1. Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee : 12 Posts
2. Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee : 03 Posts
3. Junior Officer (Civil) Trainee : 02 Posts
4. Junior Officer ( Geology) Trainee : 02 Posts
5. Junior Officer ( Horticulture) Trainee : 01 Post
6. HEM Operator Gr I (Trainee) : 20 Posts
7. HEM Mechanic Gr I (Trainee) : 05 Posts
8. Mechanic-Cum Operator Gr I (Trainee) : 30 Posts
9. Electrician Gr I (Trainee) : 14 Posts
10. Technician Gr I (Electronics) : 01 Post
11. Quality Control Assistant Gr-III (Trainee) : 06 Posts
12. Junior Assistant Gr III (Trainee) : 35 Posts
13. Assistant Lab Technician Gr III (Trainee) : 03 Posts
14. Maintenance Assistant (Mechanical) (Trainee) : 125 Posts
15. Maintenance Assistant (Electrical) (Trainee) : 23 Posts
16. Field Attendant (Trainee) : 24 Posts
17. Ward Attendant (Female/ Male) Gr-II (Trainee) : 05 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess 8th Passed or ITI / Diploma in relevant discipline / Graduate Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering Civil Engineering or M.Sc/ M.Sc (Tech)/ M.Tech in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Exploration Geology etc from any recognized board.
Age limit: Candidats age as on closing date of receipt of application should not be more than 35 years for General candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates shall be as per Govt rules.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay a non-refundable crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/- for the posts in JO scale and Rs.50/- for the posts in RS scale, drawn in favour of NMDC Limited, Donimalai Iron Ore Mine, payable at State Bank of Mysore, Donimalai/ Canara Bank, Donimalai.
Selection: Based on written test/ skill test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are forward application with self-attested copies of certificates to the Assistant General Manager (Per), NMDC Limited, Donimalai Iron Ore Mine, Donimalai Township, Sandur (Tq), Ballari (Dist), Karnataka.
Last date for receipt of application: 10.03.2015
NMDC Recruitment 2015 advt for 250 Executive Trainee Posts: National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Limited, Hyderabad will be recruit 250 Executive Trainee (Technical) and Executive Trainee (Administration) vacancies for NMDC Steel Limited (NSL) and for NMDC Limited. Candidates who wish to apply submit online applications before 24.03.2015. For more details of NMDC Eligibility criteria given below.
NMDC Vacancy 2015 Details:
Total No.of posts: 250
Name of the Post:
1. Executive Trainee (Technical): 201 posts
i. NSL: 169 posts
ii. NMDC: 32 posts
2. Executive Trainee (Administration): 49 posts
i. NSL: 39 posts
ii. NMDC: 10 posts
Age limit: Candidates age should be 27 years as on 24.03.2015
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess Degree in concerned engineering with 60% marks in aggregate/ MCA with 60% marks in aggregate for Engineering discipline, Graduation with 60% marks in aggregate with at least two years full time PG Degree/ PG Diploma in Sociology/ Social Work for Personnel discipline/ CA/ ICWA for Finance Discipline. Kindly refer full advt for more information.
Mode of selection: The selection will be done on the basis of written test, Group Discussion and Interview.
Application fee: Rs. 300/- (Fee exemption from SC/ ST/PWD candidates) payment can be made through net-banking/credit card/ debit card.
How to Apply: Candidates are apply online through the NMDC website www.nmdc.co.in before 24.03.2015
Starting date for online registration: 04.03.2015
Last date for apply online mode: 24.03.2015
Starting date for downloading of admit card for NMDC website: 27.04.2015
Tentative Date for written examination: 17.05.2015
For Executive Trainees (Technical): In the Forenoon session.
For Executive Trainees (Administration): In the Afternoon session.