NDA LDC MTS Technical Attendant Recruitment 2015-2016 Application form www.nda.nic.in – National Defency Academy has break out latest employment news 2015-2016 to fill the various category vacancies of Lower Division Clerk, MTS, Technical Attendant etc., posts in their departments. Defence job aspirants now ready to apply for 125 posts and read before NDA application form 2016 submission before 19th October 2015. For more details of NDA Recruitment 2016 given below.
NDA Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts – 125 posts
- Chemical Assistant (Museum and Archives): 01 post
- Lower Division Clerk: 16 posts
- Draughtsman: 01 post
- Compositor-cum-Printer: 01 post
- Cook: 18 posts
- Carpenter: 01 post
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): 01 post
- Fireman: 03 posts
- Technical Attendant Baker & Confectioner: 01 post
- Technical Attendant-Book Binder: 02 posts
- Technical Attendant-Boot Repairer: 02 posts
- Technical Attendant-Printer Machine Operator: 01
- Technical Attendant – Cycle Repairer: 04 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff & Office & Training: 73 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Matriculation / Intermediate / ITI / Diploma in relevant discipline from any recognized board.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – Rs.20,200/-
Mode of Selection: The selection method done based on merit in written test and Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online mode by visit National Defencey Academy Official website www.nda.nic.in. Candidates have to upload photography and signature during online registration. Candidates can be download official NDA Notification for detailed information regarding to age limit, age relaxation, examination syllabus, selection procedure etc. Candidates have to face all recruitment stages to get this Defence jobs.
Last date for Online Registration: 19th October 2015