NABARD Recruitment 2016 Assistant Manager & Officer Grade II III vacancy Apply Online at www.nabard.org
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development invites online applications from Indian Nationals to the filling of vacant posts of Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS), Rajbhasha Service, Legal Service, Protocol & Security Service and Manager (Grade ‘B’) (RDBS) posts. The persons can apply online at NABARD website www.nabard.org before 13th April 2016. More details are mentioned below.
NABARD Recruitment 2016 Officer Grade A & B Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 115
Name of the post
1. Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’): 100 posts
2. Managers (Grade ‘B’): 15 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 30 years for Assistant Managers and Between 25 years to 40 years for Managers on 31 January 2016.
Educational Qualifications: Kindly refer official advertisement for complete details of qualifications & Experience. Candidates should be passed Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in any discipline like Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture, Arts, Management, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Information Technology etc with minimum 50% marks or an equivalent/ Doctorate Degree/ Chartered / Cost Accounts/ Company Secretary (ACS)/ PG Diploma in Management / MBA from the recognized university or institution.
Application fee: For SC/ ST/ PWD Category candidates have to pay Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges), For all Grade-A category candidates have to pay Rs.650/- (Application fee+Intimation Charges etc.), For Grade-B have to pay Rs.750/- (Application fee+Intimation Charges) and No fee for Staff.
How to Apply for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment ?
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online through website www.nabard.org. No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable. The application form should be filled in English only. Option for the use of Hindi language will be available for the Online/Main Examination/ Interview. Candidates are eligible to apply for more than one post as per their eligibility subject to payment of separate fees.
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- For payment of application fee can go to the bank’s website www.nabard.org click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen, then press on “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID.
- Candidates should follow complete instructions and verify the filled application before online submission.
Online Application Registration and Payment of Online Fees/ Intimation Charges: From 23 March 2016 to 20th April 2016
Phase I (Preliminary) Online Examination: 08 May 2016
Phase II (Main) Online Examination: 05 June 2016