MSPCL Recruitment 2016 Junior Technical Assistant Apply Online www.manipur.gov.in Manipur State Power Company Limited has partial changed earlier notice for filling of 434 Junior Technical Assistant, Switch Board Assistant, Watchman etc posts. Eligible applicants from eligible candidates who are sponsored by the Employment Exchange for direct recruitment to the following revised posts. Candidate who have already applied to our previous notice of even no dated 24th June 2015 need not apply again.
MSPCL Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total No.of Posts – 434
- Junior Establishment Assistant: 32
- Switch Board Assistant: 68
- Switch Board Junior Assistant: 100
- Junior Technical Assistant: 200
- Watchman cum Cleaning Assistant: 34
Age limit: Candidates age must have attained 18 years and not more than:
- 38 years for unreserved (UR) candidates (Upper age limit is relaxable for Government servants under the Government of Manipur to the extent of period of continuous service put in the post/serviceand by another 5 years for SC/ST State Government servants
- 41 years for OBC candidates
- 43 years for SC/ST candidates
- 48 years for PH candidates
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be passed Class XII or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board for SL.No 1, Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board & Electrician/Wireman Trade Certificate from a recognized Institute or higher qualification in Electrical Engineering for SL.No 2, Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board for remaining posts.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee with non-refundable examination fee of Rs.200/- for UR/OBC candidates and Rs.50/- for SC/ST candidates respectively in cash to the receipt/Issue Counter of MSPCL, Corporate Office, Keishampat, Imphal West-795001 on working days from 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM. Examination fee will be exempted for PH candidates.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to forward prescribed application formats and the instructions for the candidates are uploaded on the official website of Government of Manipur at www.manipur.gov.in which can be downloaded. Candidates can apply for any posts by sending separate applications as per formats along with examination fees separately are to submitted for the Grade-III posts of Jr. Establishment Assistant and Switch Board Assistant if a candidate intends to apply for multiple posts in Grade III.
Last Date to Apply: 23rd Dec 2015
Click Here to know more details.