MPPSC Recruitment 2015 www.mponline.gov.in Apply Online– Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued notification for State Service Exam (Preliminary)-2015 for the filling of 591 vacant posts. The online application receiving from 09/01/2015 to 08/2015. For complete details of MPPSC State Service Exam 2015 criteria given below.
MP Public Service Commission Vacancy 2015 Details:
Total No.of Posts: 591
Name of the post:
1. Deputy District President: 19 posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 56 posts
3. Superintendent (District Jail): 04 posts
4. Accounting Officer/ Assistant Director: 44 posts
5. Commercial Tax Officer: 05 posts
6. District Excise Officer; 04 posts
7. District Registrar: 05 posts
8. Employment Officer: 10 posts
9. Assistant Commissioner & Assistant Registrar of Co-operative organisations: 18 posts
10. Labour Officer: 12 posts
11. Chief Municipal Officer: 04 posts
12. Assistant Director: 19 posts
13. Chief Executive Officer (Janapad Panchayat): 60 posts
14. Block Development Officer: 98 posts
15. District Coordinator: 01 post
16. Area Coordinator: 01 post
17. Child Development Project Officer: 12 posts
18. Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 13 posts
19. Assistant Superintendent of Jail: 32 posts
20. Commercial Tax Inspector: 22 posts
21. Excise Sub Inspector: 50 posts
22. Deputy Registrar: 23 posts
23. Naib Tehsildar: 40 posts
24. Assistant Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer: 28 posts
25. Assistant Labour Officer: 11 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be possess a Degree/ Diploma/ Post Graduate or its equivalent. refer official advt for full info.
Age limit: post wise age relaxation details given below link.
Selection Process: The selection will be done on the basis performance in Preliminary, Main Exam & Interview.
Examination Fee: Rs.250/- for OBC & PH, Rs.500/- for non-residents of Madhya Pradesh state, all the candidates must pay Rs.40/- for portal charges through Kiosk. Rs.50/- Rectifying Mistakes.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply from the website www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in.
Starting Date for Online Application: 09/01/2015 from 12:00 PM on wards
Closing date for online application: 08-02-2015 till Midnight 12:00
Starting Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 15-02-2015
Last date for Rectifying Mistakes: 10-02-2015
Date of downloading Hall Tickets for Preliminary Exam: From 17-0-2015 to 07-05-2015
Date of Preliminary Exam: 09-05-2015
First Paper for Preliminary Exam: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Second Paper for Preliminary Exam: 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm