MP Police Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Sub Inspector vacancies www.vyapam.nic.in online registration – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal will be issued advertisement for filling of 863 vacant posts in Police Department. MP Police will conduct written test for assistant sub inspector, constable, head constable and other posts. MP Police Important dates of last date for registration, date of examination, number of vacancies etc will be update shortly.
MP Police Recruitment 2016
Total no.of posts: 863
1. Sub Inspector (District Force) – 670
2. Sub Inspector (Special Branch) – 22
3. Sub Inspector (Ordnance) – 23
4. Sub Inspector (Q.D.) – 02
5. Sub Inspector (Radio) – 25
6. Sub Inspector (Finger Prints) – 05
7. Subedar – 63
8. Platoon Commander – 53
Age limit: Candidates age should be minimum 18 years & maximum is 33 years as on 01.01.2017
- Constable: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
- Head Constable: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2100/-
Application Fee: All candidates will have to make payment of Rs. 70/- service charges for all categories.
Rs. 500/- for General Candidates for Paper I And Rs. 700/- for Paper II
Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/OBC (Resident of MP) for Paper I & Rs. 350/- for Paper II
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be passed Graduation/ HSC/ Degree in Law/ Stenography or it’s equivalent from any recognized board. full details of qualifications available in the advt.
Madhya Pradesh Police recruitment pdf format file to be designed for candidature convenient to described details of application procedure. Candidates who waiting long period for MP Police Constable jobs 2016, you should choose right page to get daily email alerts based service from our team. This page is completely dedicated to Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Police recruitment 2016 as usually uploaded at www.mppolice.gov.in and www.vyapam.nic.in websites. MP Police recruitment team should be prepared final selection list, based on his/her performance in physical tests, skill test and followed written examination.
MP Police Exam Syllabus 2016:
1) Reasoning 2) General Knoweldge
3) Mathematics 4) History of Madhya Pradesh
5) Geography and Culture
How to Apply for MP Police Bharti notification 2016
- Candidates may directly view complete instructions manually before proceeding to registration on www.mppolice.gov.in
- One you had landed on career page, then click on “MPPEB Police advertisement” download and read it first.
- After you had decided to applying for any one of job above above, Press on relevant link.
- Enter all particular details and click on submit button
- Finally take print out of prescribed format
Last Date: 22.07.2016
Kindly visit regularly www.vyapam.nic.in website or our website.