mes.gov.in MES Mate notification 2016 advertisement released for 187 Mate (Semi Skilled) vacancy notice no. 15005/LRS.13-14/E1B(R) invites the prescribed applications from Indian Nationals to work in Ministry of Defence. you can get more details of MES Mate (Semi Skilled) eligibility rules given below.
MES Tradesman Mate Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts – 762
Age limit: General category aspirants age limit will be 18 to 27 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be passed Matriculation or equivalent exam from recognized board and Industrial Training INstitute certificate in relevant trade.
Selection Procedure: In order to filled Tradesman mate posts will under goes Interview performance.
How to Apply: Candidates have to fill prescribed format application and disclose of all required certificates should reach to below concerned adress:
- Commander Works Engineers, Kirkee Range Hills, Kirkee, Pune – 411003 Maharashtra, Tele: 020-25811329
- Commander Works Engineers, Onslow Road, Deolai, Maharashtra – 422401, Tele: 0253-2491768
- Commander Works Engineers (Navy), Vasco-da-Gama, Goa-403802, Tele: 0832-2531937
- Commander Works Engineers Wellington, Barracks-Post, The Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu-643231, Tele:0423-2230922
- Commander Works Engineers (Army), Bangalore, 101, Dickenson Road Bangalore, Karnataka-560042 Tele: 080-25573601
- Commander Works Engineers (Ezhimala), Naval Academy Post, Kannur-District, Kerala-670310 Tele: 04985-230532
- Commander Works Engineers, Military Engineer Services, Manniebay, Junglighat-PO Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar-744103, Tele: 03192-225941
- Commander Works Engineers (Nagpur) AFI Building, Nehru Marg Nagpur, Maharashtra-440001, Tele: 0712-2565445
- Date of Advertisement released: 21st November 2015
- Last Date to Submit Application form: 26th December 2015
- Interview will be conducted in upcoming dates
For advertisement & Application form – Click Here (Check Employment News 21-27 Nov 2015, Page No.10 for full details)
MES Recruitment 2016 Group C D Application form mes.gov.in – Military Engineer Services invited applications in the prescribed application format from Indian Citizens to recruitment of Draughtsman, Supervisor, Chowkidar, Civil Motor Driver Safaiwala etc posts by the Govt. of India Ministry of Defence. MES Employment Notice No. 20168/LRS13-14/E1C uploaded on it’s official portal mes.gov.in. The complete information regarding to MES Recruitment 2016 given below.
MES Notification Details:
1. Electrician: 79 Posts
2. FGM: 60 posts
3. Referee: 33 posts
4. Pipe Fitter: 19
5. Car Painter: 25
6. Mason: 20
7. Vehicle Mechanic: 01
8. Painter: 05
Age limit: Applicants who wish to apply for above posts, age should be between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation will be provided to all reserved category peoples.
Qualification: Candidates should released with Matriculation certificate from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: The Selection for MES Recruitment 2016 will be done on the basis of performance in written test, practical assessment and Interview.
How to Apply for MES Recruitment Advt:
There are number of contenders already applied for below category notification and this is another MES Recruitment 2016 public notice, you have to forward prescribed format application along with all supported documents. Eligible applicants can be download proforma from MES website www.mes.gov.in
Last Date to submission of filled application: 10th October 2015
For detailed information, you may check official website – Click Here
MES Recruitment details:
Total No.of Posts – 456 posts
1. Asstt Draughtsman (Astt D’Man): 100 posts
2. Supervisor Barrack & Store (Supvr B/S): 78 posts
3. Civil Motor Driver (OG) (CMD (OG)): 89 posts
4. Chowkidar: 77 posts
5. Safaiwala: 43 posts
6. Chowkidar: 35 posts
7. Meter Reader: 17 posts
8. Caneman: 17 posts
(a) Asstt D’Man – Certificate in Diploma in Draftsman
(b) Supvr B/S – Degree in any stream preferably with Diploma in Material Management
(c) Civil Motor Driver – Matriculation passed
(d) Chowkidar – Matriculation or equivalent
(e) Safaiwala – Matriculation or equivalent exam from recognized board
(f) Chowkidar – Matriculation with Diploma in cooking / catering from any recognized institution
(g) Meter Reader – 10+2 Examination passed
(h) Caneman – Matriculation or Industrial Training Certificate
Age limit: General candidates age limit will be 18 to 27 years. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be 28 Sept 2015. Age relaxation is applicable.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done on the basis of merit in written examination and Interview/ Skill Test (if necessary posts).
How to Apply: Candidates must apply in the application format published alongwith this advertisement and fill up all the columns in their own hand in block letters. Candidates may also apply on plain paper but the format should exactly be the same as published in the advertisement. Two self-addressed envelopes of size 28 cm x 12 cm with postage stamp of Rs.60/- affixed on each envelope for the post of Supvr B/S, Astt D’man, CMD (OG), Chowkidar (Khansama) & Caneman and one self-addressed envelope of size 28 cm x 12 cm with postage stamp of Rs.60/- affixed on envelope for the post of Chowkidar, S’wala & Meter Reader. The complete application shall be sent to concerned command centers.
Last date of Receipt of Application: 28 Sep 2015
Tentatively written examination date – 29 Nov 2015
Check MES Employment Advertisement & Application form – Click Here