KPSC Group C Non Technical Recruitment 2016
Karnataka Public Service Commission has invited online application for Group C Non Technical Posts by announcing notification number PSC 1 RT (4) B-2/2015. Candidates who wish to apply for Karnataka State jobs will have to meet this official advertisement for detailed view of KPSC Assistant Accounts recruitment and many more related posts announced. Those who have desirable qualification they can be look at this notification.
KPSC Group C Recruitment advertisement announcement spread over Internet services, So you can use any one of the link that will redirect to KPSC online application form Non Technical Posts. There are number of vacancies to be filled by qualified nature aspirants. Presently all the departments have submitted their vacancies to high authority. Before you register online read completely Karnataka Non Technical notification 2016.
KPSC Vacancy details:
- Librarian in the Dept. of Public Library – 02 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector in the Department of Commercial Tax: 307
- Graduate Assistants / Teachers (different subjects) in the Blind Children School in the Dept. of Rehabilitation of Disabled and Senior Citizen – 10
- Graduate Assistants in different subjects in the Deaf, Children School in the Department of Rehabilitation of Disabled and Senior Citizen: 13
- Assistant Employment Officer in the Department of Employment and Training: 20
- Accountant in the Dept of Municipal Administration: 54
- Accountant in the Department of Municipal Administration: 39 posts
- Data Compliers and Enumerators in the Department of Industries and Commerce: 01
- Co-operative Inspector in the Dept of Cooperation: 59 posts
- Accounts Assistant in Karnataka State Audit accounts Department: 421
- Female Supervisors in Wome and Child Development Department: 86
- Hostel Superintendent (Men) in the Backward Classes Welfare Department: 175
- Hostel Superintendent (Women) in the Backward Classes Welfare Department: 56
- Assistant Librarian in the Department of Ayush: 01
- First Grade Revenue of Municipal Administration: 58
- First Grade Revenue Inspector of the Dept. of Municipal Administration; 23
- Marketing Supervisor in Agricultural Marketing: 05
- Horticulture Inspector in the Dept. of Municipal Administration: 24
- Auditor in Co-operative Audit: 50 posts
- Music Teacher Grade-2 in Rehabilitation of Disabled and Senior Citizen: 01
- Horticulture Assistant in the Dept. of Municial Administration: 21
- Non-Graduate Assistant in the Deaf, Children School in the Dept. of Rehabilitation of Disabled and Senior Citizen: 09
- Non Graduate Assistant in the Blind Children School in th e Dept. of Rehabilitation of Disabled and Senior Citizen: 13 posts
- Orientation and Mobility Instructor Grade-2: 03
- Bill Collector in Municipal Administration : 286
- Bill Collector in the Department of Municipal Administration: 43 posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant in Karnataka State Audit accounts Department: 234
- Music Teacher Grade-3: 01
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be possess relevant exam certificate from any Govt recognized board or University.
Age limit: Candidates minimum age is 18 years for all categories, Maximum is 35 years for GM, 38 years for 2A/2B/3A/3b, 40 years for SC/ST/CAT1 category candidates.
Application Fee: Who wish to apply for KPSC Non Technical recruitment 2016 should be download official notice to view full details of application fee. Last date for payment of application fee (Within working hours of Post Office) is 04th April 2016.
How to Apply Karnataka PSC Group C jobs ?
Candidates must download pdf file format notification from kpscapps.com website and keep the important points in your mind, it will be enter during online application filling. The commencing of online data entry of concerned data from 3rd March 2016 it this service will be closed on 1st April 2016. Candidates keep log on kpsc.kar.nic.in website to get information regarding Karnataka PSC Non Technical vacancies. For remaining details like KPSC bill collector, accounts assistant exam syllabus, admit card, schedule of exam date etc.
Last Date: 01.04.2016
Download full advertisement – Click Here