KPCL Recruitment 2014-15 Apply Online for 359 Assistant Engineer / Junior Engineer karnatakapower.com Advt No.A1P1C (C) given below.
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited A Govt. of Karnataka Undertaking invites applications from Indian Citizens for the recruits of Engineers more than three hundred through Online mode only before 22nd December 2014. Other details regarding to KPCL Engineers exam syllabus and patten, educational qualifications, age relaxation given below.
KPCL Notification 2014-15 full details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 359
Name of the jobs:
I. Reserved Posts for Hyderabad Karnataka Region (Local Cadre)
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Post Code-AG)- 12 posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Electrical)(Post Code-AH): 36 posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)(Post Code-AI): 39 posts
4. Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation): 12 posts
5. Assistant Engineer (Systems): 05 posts
6. Junior Engineer (Civil)(Post Code-AL): 07 posts
7. Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Post Code-AM): 26 posts
8. Junior Engineer (Mechanical) (Post Code-AN): 34 posts
9. Chemist (Post Code-AO): 21 posts
10. Chemical Supervisor (Post Code-AP): 30 posts
II. Reserved Posts for Other than Hyd-Kar Region (Non Local Cadre)
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Post Code-AG): 25 posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (Post Code-AG): 40 posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) (Post Code-AI): 24 posts
4. Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation) (Post Code-AJ): 09 posts
5. Assistant Engineer (Systems) (Post Code-AK): 03 posts
6. Junior Engineer (Civil) (Code-AL): 02 posts
7. Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Code-AM): 08 posts
8. Junior Engineer (Mechanical) (Code-AN): 11 posts
9. Chemist (Code-AO): 06 posts
10. Chemical Supervisor (Code-AP): 09 posts
Rs.43,111/- for Assistant Engineers
Rs.37,220/- for Chemist
Rs.32,940/- for Junior Engineers/ Chemical Supervisor
Age limit: Candidates maximum age limit is 40 years for SC/ ST/ Cat-I, 38 years for Other Backward Class, 35 years for General Merit & 45 years for Ex-Servicemen.
For Asst Engineer- Candidates should be done a degree or it’s equivalent qualification in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Technology/ Computer Science/ Engineering from a recognized board.For Jr. Engineer- Candidates should be completed Three years Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical.For Chemist- A Master Degree in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry.
Chemical Supervisor- A Bachelor’s degree in Science with chemistry as on of the subject.
Application fee: Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ Cat-I candidates) pay through Post Office and an additional amount of Rs.12/- charged by Postal Department.
Mode of Selection: The Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in each category of marks secured in the written test.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to register online mode at http://karnatakapower.com/recruit.asp. Kindly provided valid email id and mobile number for future communication. The KPCL will be issued Hall tickets only to documents verification completed candidates.
Last date for submission of Online Application: 22-12-2014