JSSC Sachivalaya LDC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Jharkhand Sachivalaya LDC and Stenographer notification released www.jssc.in – Jharkhand Secretariate has upload latest employment notification number 07/2017 for 172 Lower Division Clerk and another notice 08/2017 for 96 vacant posts of Stenographer post. All eligible and sarkari job hunters may apply only online mode through jssc.in website before March 2017. For more details of Jharkhand Secretariate LDC & Stenographer vacancy eligibility procedure mentioned below.
JSSC Answer Key Available – Download here
Jharkhand Sachivalaya Vacancy details:
Total No.of Posts – 268
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 172 posts
2. Stenographer: 96 posts
Age limit: Willing aspirants can be born as per notification date. i.e candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum age criteria relaxation as per below table
- For General Category – 35 years
- For OBC category – 37 years
- For SC/ST Category – 40 years
- Female candidates of Jharkhand State of OBC/SC/ST Category – 38 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be passed a Graduation Degree or it’s equivalent degree from any recognized university.
Application Fee: General / OBC category candidates need to Pay Rs. 460 (Four Hundred & sixty Rupees Only) and Rs. 115/- (One Hundred & Fifteen Rupees Only) for SC/ ST Category candidates.
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay 1900
- For Stenographer: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay 2400
How to Apply: Eligible contenders can apply online method and any other mode of receiving application would be rejected. For details information regarding complete advertisement & Procedure of filling online form on www.jssc.in click below direct link. You can find “Online Application for Jharkhand Secretariate Lower Division Clerk Competitive Examination-2015” link and click to continue registration.
- Starting Date of Apply Online: 09/10/2015
- Last Date of Online Submission Form: 07/11/2015
- Last Date of Fee Submission: 14/11/2015