IRDAI Recruitment 2015 Assistant vacancy apply online www.irda.gov.in – Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has issued notification for the post of Assistants / Rajbhasha Assistant posts. For more details of IRDA Assistant vacancy eligibility conditions given below.
- Website Link Open – 17 June 2015
- Last date for online application and payment of examination fee – 10 July 2015
- Conduct of On-line examination for Assistants – August 2015
- Conduct of Online examination for Rajbhasha Assistants – August 2015
- Publishing of shortlisted candidates for interview – Last week of Aug 2015
1. Assistants: 23 posts
2. Raj Bhasha Assistant: 01 post
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,500/- to 25,700/- per month.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Commerce, Business, Computer Science, HR, Law, Statistics or Inter CA with a minimum of 60% marks and should possesss knowledge of computer operations. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories, relaxation in educational standard to the extent of 5% marks is allowed, i.e. they may possess Bachelor‘s degree with a minimum of 55% marks.
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years and max 30 years as on 01.06.2015. Upper age limit for the post of Assistant/Rajbhasha Assistant will be relaxed as per govt rules.
Application Fee: Payable from 17.06.2015 to 10.07.2015 (On-line payment) both dates inclusive shall be as follows:
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.50/- (Intimation Charges)
- Other than SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen: Rs.450/- (Examination fee and Intimation Charges)
Selection Procedure:- Selection for the Assistant/Rajbhasha Assistant posts will be through a country-wide competitive “On-line Examination” to be held tentatively in the month of August 2015 and Interview tentatively to be conducted in September 2015.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply on-line mode from 17.06.2015 to 10.07.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidate should have valid e-mail ID before online submission for future communication. Candidates click on below link and use the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant/ Raj Bhasha Assistant ―to open the On-Line Application Form.