Indian Navy Syllabus SSR Sailors Exam 2015 & Previous Year paper – Indian Navy Nausena Bharati will be conduct written examination for SSR 10+2 Batch 02/2015 held on 19.03.2015 across all over India. All applied candidates now searching for Nausena Bharati SSR Sailor 02/2015 Batch Examination syllabus, exam pattern & previous year question paper. we discussion complete information regarding to syllabus given below.
Indian Navy Syllabus 2015:- Applicants should prepare very well through understanding Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 02/2015 Batch exam syllabus. It is helpful to get good score in competitive level examination. There are Lakhs of freshers & last year candidates waiting for Indian navy sailor jobs 2015. Follow below a few instructions before appeared Sailor-SSR 2/2015 Batch exam.
- The Question Paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of Objective type
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge
- The standard of the question paper will be based on 10+2
- Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes)
- Candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Subject wise SSR written exam syllabus:-
Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
02. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
03. Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
04. Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
05. Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
M A T H E M A T I C S
01. Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
02. Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
03. Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
04. Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
05. Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
E N G L I S H
01. Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
02. Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
03. Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
04. Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
G E N E R A L A W A R E N E S S
01. Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
02. Sports : championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
03. Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies.
04. National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
05. Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.