Indian Army SSC 2015 Tech & Non-Tech Entry Course Application form http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ Oct 2015
Indian Army 45th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men and 16th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course (Oct 2015) has invited applications from married/ unmarried male and unmarried female engineering Graduates and also from widows of Defence Personnel for Grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/ Services. Eligible persons can apply before 30th January 2015. For more information given below.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2015
1. Civil: 21 posts
2. Mechanical: 17 posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 17 posts
4. Automobile/ Workshop Technology: 03 posts
5. Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 03 posts
6. Computer Science & Engg./ computer Tech. / Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Science): 12 posts
7. Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 16 posts
8. Electronics/ Opto-Electronics/ Fiber Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 10 posts
9. Architecture/ Building construction Technology: 03 posts
10. Food Tech/ Bio Tech/ Bio Medical Engg. : 05 posts
11. Chemical Engg. : 02 posts
12. Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg. : 02 posts
13. Industrial/ Manufactur Ing Engg. / Industrial Engg. & Mgt/ Production: 04 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be done Engineering degree in relevant discipline for Technical Entry Course and any degree for Non-Technical Entry Course.
Age limit: SSC(Tech)-45 Men and SSC (Tech)-16 Women have 20 to 27 years at the time of commencement of course.
Mode of Selection: The selection will be done on the basis of Shortlisted for Interview on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres. The Interview will be held in May/ Jun 2015 onwards. Candidates who clear Stage I will go to Stage II.
Pay Scale: Rs.21,000/- (Rs.15,600/- with Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-)
How to Apply: Candidates are required to online registration at joinindianarmy.nic.in and must carry all documents of One copy of Print out of application duly signed and affix photograph attested by Govt. Gazetted Officer, Attested copy of Matriculation or its equivalent, 12th Class certificate & marksheet, Engineering / Degree Provisionals etc to Interview.
For Window of Defence Personnel: Candidates have to submit prescribed application form directly to Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defence (Army), AG’s Branch, DG Recruiting/ Rtg-A (WE) Section, West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066 on or before 16/02/2015
Date of commencing online application: 31/12/2014
Closing date for online registration: 30/01/2015
Date of Interview: May/ Jun 2015 onwards