IBPS PO Exam notification 2016-2017 has released on it’s official website. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced Schedule for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) / Management Trainee (MT) vacancies in all public sector banks and other participating organisations. The name of this exam is simply called IBPS Common Written Exam PO/MT-VI for this year. There is huge competition affect on serious IBPS CWE PO aspirants. The organisation has explained detailed IBPS Recruitment notification for many more queries from contenders.
IBPS PO Recruitment
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will begin online registration from 26 July 2016. The board of banking has announced 8822 Probationary Officer / Management Trainees. IBPS CWE PO VI has been asking any Graduation from any recognized Institute by the Government of India or any other equivalent exam passed as such by the central government. The process of IBPS CWE is going to closed by conducting Preliminary and Main Examination for selection of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee post.
Name of Organisation – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of Exam – IBPS CWE PO/MT-VI 2016
Number of vacancies – 8822 posts
Post Name – Probationary Officer / Management Trainee
Qualification – Any Degree
Selection Procedure – Preliminary, Mains & Interview
Last Date to Apply – 26th July to 13th August 2016
IBPS PO / MT Exam
IBPS CWE Probationary Officer Exam 2016 is going to receiving online applications only before link expire. IBPS have a own hosted website to receive online filled application on www.ibps.in for IBPS Exams. Contenders must possess valid Mark-Sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she register and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while IBPS PO Online registration. Candidates must be follow out web portal for time to time alerts in due course.
IBPS is an autonomous body to conduct online exams for various posts and it will make arrangements for conducting online preliminary exam, main exam and declare of result for IBPS PO Exam. Before you willing to register for IBPS CWE PO/ MT Notification pdf can be download and read it carefully the process of examination, interview and provisional allotment. In this article we covered all eligibility conditions that were shared by IBPS Officials.
Here we written participating organisation in IBPS CWE PO / MT Exam 2016-17 i.e Allahabad Bank, Canara, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhar Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Punjab National Bank, Dena, IDBI, Corporation, Centrak Bank of India, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Corporation Bank etc.
Age Limit – Candidates age should be attain 18 minimum & 30 years maximum i.e he/she must be born not earlier than 02.07.1986 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation is extendable upto 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), 10 years for Persons with Disabilities, 5 years for Ex-Servicemen, 5 years for Persons ordinaly domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir and 5 years for Persons affected by 1984 riots.
Educational Qualification – Any Degree
How to Fill IBPS PO Online Application Form ?
- Who wish to appear for IBPS PO / MT Recruitment Exam 2016 they will open ibps website in supported application.
- The link will working from 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016 after this time it will expire.
- The organisation will not allow any other mode application accepted.
- After log on to www.ibps.in, choose the “IBPS CWE Probationary Officer & Management Trainee” link
- Press on Advertisement for Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees Phase VI (CWE PO/MT-VI) then read it completely
- Are you sure read official advt ? if yes, then click on Apply online link
- To register to new then click on “New Registration” tab
- The Payment of fee should be make through Online Banking / Net banking/ Debit/ Credit Card / Rupee Card etc
- Upload recently scanned photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format only in different dimensions.
- After successfully register for IBPS PO / MT 6 Exam then you will receive confirmation message to your register mobile number with registration ID & Password.
- Keep remember your reference ID & Password to download IBPS PO Call letter before online test.
- Finally take print out of application for future communication.
Important Dates of IBPS PO / MT Exam
Online Registration – 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
Payment of Application fee/ Intimation Charges – 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training – 23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – 03.10.2016 to 08.10.2016
Download of call letters for Online Examination (Preliminary) – October 2016
Online Exam (Preliminary) – 16.10.2016, 22.10.2016 & 23.10.2016
Result of Online exam (Preliminary) – November 2016
Download of Call letter for Online exam (Main) – Nov 2016
Online Exam Main – 20.11.2016
Declaration of Main Exam Result – December 2016
Download of Call letters for Interview – January 2017
Conduct of Interview – January / February 2017
Provisional Allotment – April 2017
For IBPS PO / MT Exam Notification PDF – Press Here