IBPS CWE PO/MT V 2015 Notification released apply online ibps.in – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts. Eligible aspirants can apply online method before 1st August 2015. For more details of IBPS CWE PO/MT V 2015 eligibility criteria given below.
IBPS CWE PO/MT V Important Dates:-
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015
- Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online): 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: 09.09.2015 to 19.09.2015
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 18.09.2015 to 23.09.2015
- Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary: 23.09.2015 onwards
- Online Examination-Preliminary: 03.10.2015, 04.10.2015, 10.10.2015, 11.10.2015
- Result of Online Exam-Preliminary: October 2015
- Download of Call letter for Online Examination-Main: October 2015
- Online Examination – Main: 31.10.2015
- Declaration of Result – Main: November 2015
- Download of call letters for Interview: December 2015
- Conduct of Interview: January 2015
- Provisional Allotment: April 2016
Age limit: Candidates minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum is 30 years.i.e. A candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1985 and not later than 01.07.1995 (both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges:- Payable from 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015 (Online payment), both dates shall be as follows
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Rs. 600/- for all others.
Selection Procedure: The Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written test (Preliminary & Mains) and followed by Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates should have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.