IBPS Clerk IV GA & Computer Questions Asked Dec 2014 Download in PDF version.
Dear Friends, IBPS Clerical Cadre-IV online test will be continue in this month. All IBPS Clerk General Awarness and Computer Knowledge Questions are given below.
IBPS Clerk-IV Online Exam GA & Computer Awareness on 21.12.2014 (Evening Shift)
- In FEMA, M means- Management
- URL- Uniform resource locator
- EVM- Electronic Voting Machine.
- RTGS full- Real Time Gross Settlement
- MMID- Mobile Money Identifier
- ISDN- Integrated Services Digital Network
- Capital of Afganistan- kabul
- Currency of Bhutan- Ngultrum
- Yashwardhan Shukla’s book – Gods of Antarctica
- Validity of Kishan vikas patra – 100 months
- In MICR middle 3 digits represent are for – Bank
- Which cities, America developing in to Smart cities – Allahabad,Ajmer and Vishakhapatnam
- Name of the book by Rajamohan Gandhi – Eight lives.
- NTPC tie up with which state to start a 1000 MW plant – Andhra Pradesh
- Person with disability (PwD) day – 3rd December
- Personal accident cover in Jan Dhan Yojana – 1 lakh
- Largest public sector insurance company – LIC
- 1 Ques. on census 2011-
- Shortcut key to undo last step in word – Ctrl+ Z
- Shortcut key to make characters italics – Ctrl + I
IBPS Clerk-IV Online Exam GA & Computer Awareness on 21.12.2014 (Morning Shift)
- CBS full form – Core Banking Solution
- ULIP Stands for – Unit-linked insurance plan
- AQB Full form – Average Quaterly Balance.
- In EBT, E means – Electronic.
- Headquarter of WHO are situated at – Geneva
- Capital of Australia – Canberra.
- President of Brazil – Dilma Rouseff.
- Sushama swraj’s constituency- Vidhisha
- commercial paper is issued by – Corporates, primary dealers (PDs) and All-India Financial Institutions (FIs)
- Rbi allowed which age of minors to open account – 10 years
- Currency of Argentina – Argentine peso.
- How many digits in Ifsc code – 11
- BCCI life time achievement award 2014 – Dilip Vengasarkar.
- validity of Kisan vikas patra – 100 months
- Sarjubala devi related to which sport – Boxing
- Tapan raychaudhri who died recently was – Historian
- Author of lowland – Jhumpa Lahiri.
- Shanti swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Physical Sciences 2014 -Dr.Pratap Raychaudhuri
- Mars orbitor mission which celebrated it’s 50th anniversary- Mariner 4 mission
- Lucknow city is on the bank of ____ river – Gomti
- in whose memory of whom, Antyoday Divas is celebrated – Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya
- Next G20 Summit will be held at – Turkey
- Economics nobel prize is conferred on – Jean Tirole
- Revised Target of opening of accounts in PM Jan Dhan Yojna is – 10 Crore
- Payment bank working capital – 100 Crore
- Shortcut key to find text in MS word – Ctrl + F.
IBPS Clerk-IV Online Exam GA & Computer Awareness on 20th Dec 2014 (Evening Shift)
- PDA Full form- Personal Digital Assistant.
- GST full form – Goods and service Tax
- IFSC Full form – Indian Financial System code.
- C in MICR stands for – Character
- Shortcut key of UNDO – ctrl +Z
- Shortcut key of Find- Ctrl+F
- Currency of Saudi Arabia – Saudi riyal.
- Capital of Iraq – Baghdad
- Which Day is celebrated on 19 november- World Toilet Day
- First 3 digit in MICR represents – city
- World AIDS Day is observed on – 1 December
- Commercial paper is issued by – Corporates, primary dealers (PDs) and the All-India Financial Institutions (FIs)
- SEZ stands for – Special Economic Zone
- Noble prize in Economics is won by -Jean Tirole
- %age Share of state government in RRB – 15%
- UEFA Eurocup 2016 will be hosted by – France.
- Headquarters of UNEP – Nairobi(Kenya)
- What is the Exchange date for pre 2005 Notes – 1st Jan 2015
- Rupay card is developed by – NPCI
- What is Jandhan yojna’s objective – Financial Inclusion
- Dronacharya award is related to – Sports
- National Science centre is established in which state – Delhi
- UN Goodwill ambassador for South east Asia –.
IBPS Clerk-IV Online Exam GA & Computer Awareness on 20th Dec 2014 (Morning Shift)
- United nations day- – 24th October
- International Non violence day is observed on – 2nd October
- Vishwanathan Anand is related to- – Chess.
- Ryder Cup is related to – – Golf
- Capital of Austria – Vienna
- Budget of Mars mission of India – – 450 Crore
- author of Dramatic decade – Pranab Mukherjee.
- In which field, Nobel prize was given to May Britt Moser and Edward Moser – Medicine
- New name of MCX – – Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Ltd’, abbreviated as ‘mSXI’
- Biggest nuclear plant in the world- – Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Plant
- Next Hockey world cup will be held – India.
- Insurance regulatory in india- – IRDA.
- Next saarc summit will be held at – Islamabad
- Currency of srilanka – Sri Lankan Rupee.
- Dongfeng missile is developed – China
- Darjeeling Makaibiri is – Tea estate
- Which is not a Operating System among Windows XP,NT,2000,2007 & suffix – Suffix
- Find the output device among Printer scanner,keyboard,webcam- – Printer.
- What is a bit- – Smallest Unit of information
IBPS Clerk-IV Online Test on 14th Dec 2014 (Morning Shift)
- UNIDO headquarter – Vienna
- Which of the following is not in the list of top 10 richest person –
- NCR full form – National Capital Region
- BAT full form-
- IFSC – Indian Financial System Code.
- ECGL full form – Executive Centre of Global Leadership
- RTGS full form- Real Time Gross Settlement
- Capital of Bangkok –
- Currency of China – Renminbi.
- Baiching Bhutia is related to which sport – Football.
- Overdraft facility in PMJDY – Rs. 2500 (further increase to 5000)
- Sarita devi related to which Dance –
- In FFII, Rajnikant was awarded by –
- National Human Rights day – 10 December
- CDS percentage –
- Author of Half a Girl Friend – Chetan Bhagat
- In which bank, a Laghu Account can be opened –
- Maximum amount in KVP –
- Y Chung Related with which game –
- Nalanda University situated in which state – Bihar
- Where ISRO situated – Bangaluru
- Ghoomer Dance-
- EBOLA is –
- Which of the following river is in MP –
- How much amount can be deposited in a saving account –
IBPS Clerk-IV Online Test on 13th Dec 2014 (Evening Shift)
- PDF stand for – Portable Document Format.
- FCCB stand for – Foreign Currency Convertible Bond
- RTGS stand for – Real Time Gross Settlement
- FTZ stand for – Free-Trade Zone
- Currency of Indonesia – Rupiah
- Capital of Canada – Ottawa
- Manbuker prize winner –
- Bradman hall prize –
- NANGA Mountains are at –
- Nasik situated at which river –
- Swachh bharat logo designed by –
- Who received Euromoney Award for Best Central Bank Governor of the Year 2014 – Raghuram Rajan
- John O’keefe got Nobel prize 2014 in which stream – Physiology or Medicine Playlist
- New chief justice of India –
- KVP Validity –
- Nashik is situated on the bank of the river – Godavari river
- KB, MB, GB, TB which one is big – TB
- Shortcut key of making italic font in MS Word – ctrl + i
- Docx is which file – MS word
- Author of the narrow road to deep north – Richard Flanagan
- Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar Award for Medicine is given to –
- UNIDO Head quarter – Vienna
- According to Census 2011m most of the slums is in which city –
- RBI launched which policy –
- Pankaj Advani Related to which game – Snooker
- The book “unbreakable” is written by whom – Kami Garcia
- At which Amount, White level ATM linked by RBI –
IBPS Clerk-IV Online Test on 13th Dec 2014 (Morning Shift)
- VOIP stand for – Voice Over Internet Protocol
- NPA Full form – Non-Performing Asset
- BIOS Means – Basic Input Output System.
- IPO stand for – Initial Public Offer.
- NAV means – Net Asset Value.
- Full form of ECS – Electronic Clearing System
- GIGO full form – Garbage In, Garbage Out
- MS DOS is – Command Based Operating System
- Shortcut key to go at the end of the page – Ctrl + End
- Which of the following is an operating System – Windows 8
- Shortcut key to go to the first line of the page – Ctrl + home
- Richard Miller Flanagan (Won Man Booker Prize 2014) belongs to – Australia
- Capital of Saudi Arabia – Riyadh.
- Women Kabaddi Team win – Gold Medal
- Seema Poonia related to which sports – Discus Throw
- Interest on Saving Account is given on which basis – Daily basis
- In MICR code, middle 3 digits denote – Bank Code.
- ING Vysya Bank to merge with – Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- PPF maximum amount limit – 1.5 lakh.
- Verse email is provided by which company – IBM
- Currency of Brazil – Brazilian real
- Air force day is observed on –
- Nobel Prize in Literature 2014 – Patrick Modiano
- Who top in Asian games – China
- Purpose of KYC – Money Laundering.
- Which is Demand and Time Liabilities –
- Gujarat govt. declared Vadodara as – State Cultural Capital
- Which one is not a monetary tool –
- Science and Technology Minister – Harsh Vardhan
- Tinku Luka is related to which Sports – Relay Race (Athlete)
- Who gave speech in Hindi in United Nations before Prime Minister Narendra Modi – Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Nitin Gadkari’s Constituency is – Nagpur.
- Earth Science cabinet minister –
- Headquarters of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – New York City
- CASA is which type of deposits –
- Theme of SAARC smmit 2014 is – ‘Deeper Integration for Peace and Prosperity’
IBPS Clerk-IV Online Test on 7th Dec 2014 (Morning Shift)
What is the capital of Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur
Who is Environment minster – Prakash Javadekar
Curreny of Japan – Yen
UNICEF head office – New York
Jitu Rani related to which game – Shooting
Coral field in which state – Gujrat
National education day – 11 November
Certificate of commencement is required for which type of organization – Public Company
Environment n forest minster?
Nbfc regulated by? RBI
Rrb is sponsored by?
GDP full form – Gross Domestic Product
What is balance sheet
Which of these is not a negtiable instrument ?
Game played in inchoen? Asian Games
Mortgage are which type of property
Who is Tourism minister – Dr. Mahesh Sharma
One byte has how many bits – 8
VDU full form – Visual Display Unit
DVD full form – Digital Versatile Disc
GUI – Graphic User Interface
EPROM – erasable programmable read only memory
Wildlife heritage region
Which of these is not an indirect tax – Income tax
IBPS Clerk-IV Online Test on 6th Dec 2014 (Morning Shift)
Fullform of KYC – know your customer
Who is the Captain of india in icc world cup? Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Who wrote Playing it my way ? – Sachin Tendulkar
Which state declared tourism day
Bank of last resort in India?- RBI
Common wealth 2018 to be held in – Queensland, Australia
UNESCO headquarter – Paris
Currency of Italy – Euro
Public Service broadcasting day – 12 November
Which storage unit is biggest from the folloowing mb,gb,kb,tb – TB
MOM stands for? Mars Orbiter Mission
Where did World chess championship held? Sochi
State with highest rural population? Uttar Pradesh 77%
Full form of NPA – Non Permorming Assets
Full form of URL? Uniform Resource Locator
Capital of sweden? Stockholm
What is Amortization? The paying off of debt with a fixed repayment schedule in regular installments over a period of time.
Full form of RTGS ? – Real Time Gross Settlement
Founder of Alibaba?
APEC Summit held in which country? China
Aravali ranges is in which state? Rajasthan
Duration of PPF – 15 years
What is the full form of BC? -Business Correspondent
Next Commonwealth summit will be held in ? – Malta
LRSAM missile is developed by India with the help of which country ? – Israel
Which one of the following is non volatile memory ?
Which one of the following is not secondary storage ?
In ms word the footer will be displayed ? – Bottom of the page
What is the limit of free ATM transaction under PMJDY ? – 4
Who is named as the test cricketer of the year? – Mitchell Johnson
Rauf dance is from which state ? – Jammu and Kashmir
What is the Base year for new consumer price index? – 2010
Who is the current health minister ? – J.P.Nadda
Where is the headquarter of SIDBI ? – Lucknow
Manmohan singh to be awarded by which country ? – Japan
Study of fungi is called as ? – Mycology
Which state declared 2015 as the tourism year ? – Madhya Pradesh
IBPS Clerk-IV Online Test on 6th Dec 2014 (Evening Shift)
Banking Obudsman committe appointed by – RBI
Who frame Monitory policies – RBI
Validity of Kissan Credit Card – 5 Years
Capital of Cambodia – Phnom Penh
NBFC stands for – Non-Banking Financial Company
Who is normon gordan- Cricketer
RBI granted Banking licence to which new bank
Egypt currency- Egyptian Pound
Information and Broadcasting Minister- Arun Jaitley
G-20 Summit 2016 to be held in – China
URL Full Form- Uniform Resource Locator
World Pnuemonia Day- November 12
KYC implemented under which ACT- Banking Regulation ACT 1949
Unity day celebrated on birth Anniversaryof – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Hindu Kush mountains located in between which countries- Afganisthan and Pakistan
NAV stands for – Net Asset Value
WAN full form – Wide Area Network
National Women Commission chairman – Lalitha Kumarmangalm
DOS – Disk Operating System
VIRUS – Vital Information Resources Under Siege
LSI – Large Scale integration Computer
NPPA – National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority
LTV – Loan To Value
IPO – Initial Public Offering
TDS – Tax Deducted at Source
FEMA – Foreign Exchange Management Act
Age limit for minors to operate saving account – 10 years