HSSC 1418 Junior Engineers Recruitment 2015 Apply Online hssc.gov.in – Haryana Staff Selection Commission invited online application for recruitment of Junior Engineers in various departments. Eligible candidates can apply online mode from 03rd August 2015 to 24th August 2015 till 5.00 p.m. For detailed advertisement of Haryana SSC Junior Engineer eligibility conditions, age, qualification and other details are mentioned below.
Haryana SSC Junior Engineer vacancy details:-
Total No.of Posts – 1418 posts
(a). Junior Engineer (Civil) : 494 Posts in Irrigation & Water Department, Haryana.
(b). Junior Engineer (Civil) : 494 Posts for BBMB
(c). Junior Engineer (Civil) : 105 Posts in Development and Panchayat Department Haryana.
(d). Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 01 Post
(e). Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 37 Posts in PWD (B&R) Department, Haryana.
(f). Junior Engineer (Mechanical) : 27 Posts in PWD (B&R) Department, Haryana.
(g). Junior Engineer (Civil) : 41 Posts in PWD (B&R) Department, Haryana.
(h). Junior Engineer (Horticulture) : 05 Posts
(i). Junior Engineer (Civil) : 162 Posts in Public Health Engineering Department, Harayana.
(j). Junior Engineer (Civil) : 23 Posts in Police Housing Corporation, Harayana.
(k). Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 04 Posts in Police Housing Corporation.
(l). Junior Engineer (Civil) : 25 Posts in Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board
Age limit: Candidates age limit is 17-42 years.
Educational Qualification: candidates should possess B.Tech/ Diploma in relevant discipline from any recognized university approved by the University Grants Commission and from All India Council for Technical Education or Associate Membership Examination of the institute of Engineers. A Certificate of Computer Course in M.S. Office or Open Office or equivalent and Auto Cad or cad pro or equivalent from Auto Desk. Kindly refer official advt for post wise details.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay fee Rs.150/- (Rs.75/- for Female of Haryana) for General and Rs. 35/- for SC/BC/SBC/EBPG (Rs.18/- for female) to be deposited by payment challan or net banking of SBI, State Bank of Patiala, PNG, IDBI Bank. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or e-Challan while applying online.
How to Apply: Candidates are advised to apply online at Haryana SSC Website from 03/08/2015 to 24/08/2015 only. No other means and mode of application will be entertained.
1. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
2. The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
3. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
4. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
5. After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-Challan.
6. The hard copy of application form along with all required documents must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny-cum-interview.
Date of Publication: 27th June 2015
Closing date for submission of online applications: 24th August, 2015
Closing date for deposit of fee: 27th August 2015