HECL Recruitment 2016
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited has issued different advertisement no. RT/31/2015, RT/32/2015 & RT/33/2015. Job Seekers can apply for various posts of Technical Workers, Management Trainee, ITI Trainee and Diploma Engineer Trainee vacant positions. Who will given best out put can apply before 12.02.2016. For more information regarding to HECL Technical Worker eligibility conditions were highlighted below.
HECL Recruitment Details:
Total No.of Posts – 520
- Management Trainee (Technical) – Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering/ Electrical/EEE/Electronics & Telecommunications/Instrumentation/Metallurgy/Civil – 105 posts
- Management Trainee (Non Technical) – HR/Finance/Law: 22 Posts
- Technical/Workers (Fitter/Electrician/Machinist/Turner/Welder cum Gas Cutter/Rigger cum Crane Operator/Foundryman/Moulder/Forger cum Heat Treater: 250 Posts
- ITI Trainee: 65 Posts
- Diploma Engineer Trainee: 85 Posts
Educational Qualification: Contenders who passed Class X passed or Matriculation OR ITI (Industrial Training Institute or Qualified in All India Trade Test for Apprentices (National Apprenticeship Certificate) for Technical Workmen, Degree in Engineering for MT (Technical) and view below individual advt.
For General and OBC (NCL) (As publication fees): Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Only)
For SC/ST (As processing fees): Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through online registration system. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering and submitting their applications on the website the candidate should possess a Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile No., Scanned Copy of recent passport size color photograph and Scanned signature of the candidate.
- Last Date for Technical Workmen: 19.01.2016
- Online Registration Closing Date (For MT): 12.02.2016
For more details of HECL Technical Workmen tentative date of written test, Tentative Date of Trade / Task Observation Test, Availability of Call Letter etc., will be made available on the website www.hecltd.com and no separate communication shall be made.