Eastern Coalfields Limited has notify through official website for the recruitment of Clerical Grade-III Posts. Who have intend to apply ECL Recruitment for the post of Clerk, they should move official link. Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) is a Subsidiary of Coal India Limited Company invites application from the current employees of ECL, who is in live role of the company and completed minimum 3 years of service as on 01.01.2016
Candidates should read complete credentials of ECL Recruitment 2016 like that qualification, age limit, pay scale, process of selection, salary particulars etc covered in this page by the team of recruitmentadmit.in
Vacancy Details: Clerk Grade-III – 300 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should be passed 10th class/ matriculation or it’s equivalent examination from a recognized board or Institute. Preference will be given to candidates having higher qualifications.
Age limit: Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum age will be relaxed as per Govt rules. Age relaxation would be applicable under Government norms.
Mode of Selection: Appliers will have to undergo written test conducted by the officials for final short list preparation. The written test is to short list the candidates for Computer test.
How to Apply ECL Recruitment ?
- Applicants can be download prescribed application proforma and submit it with all necessary document enclosing.
- He/ She must fill all mandatory fields like Name, Date of birth, Father / Mother Name, Post applied etc
- On top of prescribed application should be affix passport size photography.
- The selected candidates only will be required to produce the original certificates and testimonials such as caste certificates, PWD Certificates
- During the process of applications, the following particulars and self attested documents should be examined and kept for checking and verification at any stage of the selection process
Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL),
Office of the Chairman-Cum-Managing Director,
Sanctoria, PO: Dishergarh, Dist. Burdwan.
Last Date of Submission: 29th Feb 2016
For more information visit the official notification – Link