DSSSB Admit Card 2015 Advt 01/15 DASS, Warder, JE & Assistant Exams DSSSB e-admission letter download DSSSB Exam dates for Advt No. 01/2015 recruitment written exam Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3 – Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board is now under process of conducting written examinations for all 1450 various vacant jobs. The board not yet published written test schedule, this will be available shortly. Large number of job aspirant had applied for DSSSB Advt No. 01/2015 and now searching for DSSSB admit card download link directly from search engines. Once, the official news released at any time, we will update all of exam dates and date of download DSSSB exam admit card 2015 delhi.gov.in website.
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board e-admission letter to be issued only online application shortlisted candidate. Contenders has been exploring all of possibilities to download DSSSB DASS Exam admit card, DSSSB Warder admission card, and also other examinations. No admission letter will be sent by post and provisionally admitted candidates will have to download their respective e-Admission Letter for the post concerned from the official website of the Board. He/she must carry a valid Photo ID such as Driving Licence, Election I-Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by any Govt. Department /Office to the examination centre failing which, he/she shall not be allowed to enter the examination centre in any condition/circumstances.
The candidature of the candidate to the written Examination is entirely provisional and subject to the outcome of any direction/ decision/ order/ pronouncement of any Court of Law and mere issue of Admit Card or appearance at Examination does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post.The candidate will sign and put his/her left thumb ink impression on the Admit Card at the prescribed space in the presence of invigilator & thereafter the invigilator will also sign on the Admit Card at the prescribed space. The candidate is also required to sign and put his/her left thumb ink impression on the attendance sheet and OMR Answer Sheet/Descriptive answer sheet in the presence of Invigilator. The Invigilator shall also sign on the same at the prescribed space.
DSSSB will be done recruitment of 1450 posts in various category will conduct One Tier, Two Tier and Three Tier Examination and Physical Endurance Test, Skill Test wherever applicable as given below as per examination scheme given in advertisement.
- One Tier Examination(G) Post Codes: 19/15, 22/15, 41/15, 49/15, 52/15, 55/15, 56/15, 57/15, 58/15, 61/15, 62/15, 63/15
- One Tier Examination (T) Post Codes: 1/15, 2/15, 3/15, 4/15, 5/15, 6/15, 7/15, 8/15, 9/15, 10/15, 11/15, 12/15, 13/15, 14/15, 15/15, 16/15, 17/15, 18/15, 20/15, 21/15, 24/15, 28/15, 29/15, 32/15, 33/15, 34/15, 35/15, 36/15, 37/15, 39/15, 40/15, 42/15, 43/15, 45/15, 46/15, 47/15, 50/15, 53/15, 54/15, 60/15, 65/15
- Two Tier Examination (T1) Post Codes: 30/15, 48/15, 64/15
- Two Tier Examination (T2) Post Codes: 31/15
- Three Tier Examination (G) Post: 25/15, 26/15
- Three Tier Examination (T) Post Codes: 23/15, 27/15, 44/15, 51/15, 59/15
Reporting time for the candidates at the examination centre on the day of examination is between 09:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. Entry to the Examination Centre will be closed at 10.00 A.M. sharp. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after 10:00 A.M. The candidates will be allowed to fill up his/her identity particulars on OMR sheet/answer script 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Filling up of Wrong/Incorrect particulars and cuttings/overwriting in OMR answer sheet shall invite cancellation of candidature.
How to Download DSSSB Admit Card for Junior Clerk, Assistant Foreman, Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Fireman Band, Grade-IV (DASS), Warder, Matron etc:-
1. Candidates have to log on to http://delhi.gov.in/ website or click on above direct link
2. Enter mandatory data in respected fields like Registration ID, Password, Date of birth etc
3. Conform your identity and click on Print out button
4. Keep it till examination complete and also for final selection.