Telangana DCCB Recruitment 2015 Staff Assistant Clerk Online Apply Assistant Manager job news released – District Co-Operative Central Bank Limited has uploaded pdf notice for Applications are invited for Appointment to the post of “Staff Assistant/Clerk” in The District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., of various districts in Telangana State i.e Nalgonda, Medak, Karimnagar, Mahabubnagar and Hyderabad districts. All who have required conditions for filling of Staff Assistant, Clerk and Assistant Manager vacant posts to be engagement under recruitment rules. you can apply online mode from same link of all bank’s website before 19th October 2015.
District Co Operative Central Bank Limited Vacancy Details:
- Karimnagar DCCB Staff Assistant/ Clerk: 171 posts
- Nalgonda DCCB Staff Assistant/ Clerk: 74 posts
- Mahabunagar DCCB Staff Assistant/ Clerk: 64 posts
- Medak DCCB Staff Assistant/ Clerk: 55
- Karimnagar DCCB Assistant Manager: 39 posts
- Medak DCCB Assistant Manager: 14
- Nalgonda DCCB Assistant Manager: 11 posts
- Khammam DCCB Staff Assistant/ Clerk: 121
- Nizamabad DCCB: 105 posts
- Hyderabad DCCB: 84 posts
- Adilabad DCCB: 94 posts
- Warangal DCCB: 60 posts
- Hyderabad DCCB Assistant Manager: 14
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be passed Graduation of a recognized University and knowledge of English and Proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential, preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge for Staff Assistant/ Clerk post and Graduation in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks, or Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate marks for Assistant Manager post.
Age limit: Candidates age should be above 18 years and below 30 years as on 01.10.2015 i.e candidates should have born on or after 02.10.1985, but not later than 01.10.1997 (both dates inclusive)
Application Fee: ONLINE remittance only, through Net Banking (Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- SC/ST/PC/Ex-Servicemen (intimation charges): Rs. 250/-
- General/ BC (application + intimation charges): Rs. 500/-
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/ Examination and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates to go to the respective DCCB website, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”. Candidates may choose the appropriate DCC Bank to which they intend to apply and click
on the same. Enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 09.10.2015
- Closing date for Online registration: 19.10.2015
- Dates of Payment of Application fee: From 09.10.2015 to 19.10.2015
- Tentative date of online test: November 2015
Click Here to Apply Online