Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online chandigarhpolice.nic.in Latest news published on news papers for filling of 580 Constable in UT Chandigarh Police Department – This is very good news those searching for Government Jobs in Chandigarh to serve as Constable in Police Department, now ready with all necessary selection elements like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale etc., Candidates have to submit online application only through Chandigarh Police Website before dead line. The complete process of Chandigarh Police Constable recruitment 2015-2016 to be updated shortly here.
Chandigarh Police Constable recruitment Details
Total No.of Vacancies: Constable (Male & Female) – 520 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have minimum 10+2 passed from a recognized Board / Institute.
Age limit: Age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2015
- Relaxable up to the age of 28 years for SC Candidates
- Relaxable up to the age of 26 years for OBC Candidates
- Relaxation upto Five years (in addition to SC/OBC relaxation) for Home Guard Volunteers
- Two years relaxation for wards (sons and daughters only) of working or retired or deceased
- Three years relaxation for wards (sons and daughters only) of Chandigarh Police employees, died while in service
- Height – 5′ 7” (Male), 5′ 2′ (Female)
- Chest (Only for male) – 33” (with expansion of one and half inch)
Selection Procedure:- The process of selection will be done by Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT), written examination and followed document verification. The schedule of PET / PMT will be available on the official website of Chandigarh Police in few days.
How to Apply: Candidates are advised to apply go through the online application forms filling as well as standing order governing the recruitment of Constables in Chandigarh Police containing detailed criteria/eligibility conditions and finally print out of application sent to the concerned address.
Last Date: 31/12/2015
For complete advertisement news visit – Click Here