CGPSC State Service Exam Recruitment 2016 Apply Online www.psc.cg.gov.in Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is ready to release latest competitive exam schedule for 352 various category posts. Eligible applicants can apply on or before 08th Jan 2016 on it’s official portal. For complete information regarding this news mentioned below.
CGPSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
- State Civil Service (Deputy Collector): 10
- State Police Service (DSP): 18
- State Accounts Service (Account Officer): 25
- Assistant Director: 1
- Employment Officer: 3
- Commercial Tax Officer: 4
- Superintendent, District Jail: 3
- Assistant Registrar, Cooperatives: 3
- Zila Senani: 2
- Assistant Project Officer: 41
- CG Subordinate Account Service Officer: 58
- Child Development Project Officer: 21
- Subordinate Civil Service (Naib Tehsildar): 45
- Assistant Superintendent (Land Records): 31
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 32
- Excise SI: 13
- Deputy Registrar: 1
- Cooperative Inspector: 21
- Assistant Jail Superintendent
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be passed Graduation or it’s equivalent from a recognized Board / university.
- For SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates of CG State – Rs.300/-
- For Other candidates – Rs.400/-
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested aspirants can apply by log on to CGPSC website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/ from 10.12.2015 to 08.01.2016. Applicants must read complete instructions before submission of online application.
Last Date: 08/01/2016
Download complete advertisement – Click Here
Apply Online mode here (Link will be activated from 10 Dec 2015)
For remaining details of CGPSC State service exam syllabus, age relaxation, pay scale, written exam dates and important schedule to be published soon.