BSF Constable (Tradesman) Admit Card 2015 Exam Syllabus BSF 797 Constable PST PET Exam hall ticket download link www.bsf.nic.in – Border Security Force 2015-16 was received prescribed applications for 797 Constable (Tradesman) posts. BSF is now under process of shortlisted candidates for issuing of admit card in bsf website www.bsf.nic.in. Candidates can download BSF Cosntable (Tradesman) Admit card from below direct link. Here we are discussion about BSF Constable Exam pattern, BSF Constable PET / PST admit card link etc given below.
Download BSF Constable (Tradesman) PET PST Written test admit card – BSF admit card for constable vacancy – BSF Constable selection will be done through Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document verification, Trade test and written test. The detailed information given below as per official advt.
BSF Constable PET Dates:-
|State||Physical Date||Selection List for PET|
|Jodhpur (Rajasthan) Part-1||01-18 September 2015||Download List|
|Jodhpur (Rajasthan) for Haryana State||01-07 September 2015||Download List|
|Bhilai (Chhattisgarh)||01 September 2015||Download List|
|Chakur (Maharashtra)||01-24 September 2015||Download List|
|Jalandhar (Punjab)||01-15 September 2015||Download List|
|Guwahati||01-07 September 2015||Download List|
|Indore (Madhya Pradesh)||01-18 September 2015||Download List|
|Gujarat||01-03 September 2015||Download List|
|Assam||01-07 September 2015||Download List|
|Manipur||01 September 2015||Download List|
For more information visit:- http://bsf.nic.in
BSF Constable Tradesman Selection Procedure:-
1. Physical Standard Test (PST)
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Five Kilometers (5 Kms) race to be completed withini 24 minutes.
3. Documentation (Original documents will be checked)
4. Trade Test:- Only qualifying in nature
- The candidates who qualify the PST/PET will be put through the respective Trade Test. Each candidate will be allowed to appear for one trade test only as entered in the application form.
5. Written Test: For 100 marks
- The Written Test for 100 marks containing 100 questions (qualifying marks 35% for GC & Ex-Servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC) will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a black pen. The duration of the written test will be 2 hours
- The question paper will be set to assess the (i) General Awareness/ General Knowledge. (ii) Knowledge of elementary mathematic, (iii) Analytical aptitude and ability to observe the distinguish patterns and to test the (iv) basic knowledge of the candidates in English/Hindi. The questions will be set both in Hindi and English. The papers can be answer either in Hindi or in english.
- The candidates will be medically examined to assess their physical & medical fitness as prescribed in the eligibility conditions. Medical examination will be conducted after the written test. Candidates will be called for medical examination in order of merit. Such candidates will be called till be called such time all vacancies in their respective categories are filled up.
- Vision- Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without correction. The candidates must not have knock knees, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes.
BSF admit card for constable examination will be available, after official declaration of BSF Constable exam date. Candidates may download BSF admit card constable (Tradesman) PET / PST admit card from official link www.bsf.nic.in. Candidates should bring admit card for PET / PST and written examination. Candidates kindly visit regularly for BSF Constable admit card download link.
How to Download BSF Constable admit card / hall ticket:-
1. Candidates access bsf official website www.bsf.nic.in or click above direct link
2. Search for duplicate admit card link
3. Enter application details, then download it
Final Words:- Candidates who applied for BSF 797 Constable admit card download link will be appeared, after official news published by the organisation.