www.bis.org.in BIS Recruitment 2016 Apply 118 Junior Clerk Stenographer Technical Assistant – Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) had successfully circulated indicative advertisement no. 2/2015 for filling of 188 posts of Junior Stenographer, UDC, Senior Technician etc. BIS is likely to be receiving online filling application form via official site.
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), the statutory body functioning under the administrative control of the Govt. of India, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution (Department of Consumer Affairs) and responsible for activities in the field of Standardization, Product and System Certification, Hallmarking of Gold/Silver Jewellery, Laboratory Testing etc.
BIS Recruitment 2016
- Junior Stenographer: 23
- Stenographer: 11
- Upper Division Clerk: 25
- Senior Technician: 17
- Technical Assistant (Lab): 42
Educational Qualification: Applicants should be passed Matriculation, 10+2 Standard Examination Pass, ITI and Graduation in any subject from a recognized university / board.
Age limit: Aspirants age should be attain as per govt rules. refer official advertisement for detailed info.
Mode of Selection: The merit list will be prepared based on their performance in written examination and followed Interview
How to Apply for Bureau of Indian Standards recruitment
- Eligible applicants can be log on to home page of BIS website www.bis.org
- Then go to “Career Opportunities” under the right side tab
- Before filling application form, must read complete instruction
- His/ Her have to upload recently taken photo & signature during filling form
- Finally take acknowledgement slip for further step
- Online Registration Commencing from: 12 January 2016
- Closing date of application submission: 1 February 2016
Download full advertisement here