Bank of Baroda Recruitment
Dear bank jobs aspirants once look at this official advertisement regarding Bank of Baroda Specialist officers recruitment project 2015-2016 from eligible and result oriented persons across all corners from India. Bank of Baroda recruitment team has published this news on news papers dated 30th March 2016. Before you wish to apply for BOB Specialist officer vacancy will have to move www.bankofbaroda.co.in website link before 13th April 2016.
Bank of Board invites online applications from eligible persons for the following vacant positions in various disciplines.
BOB Recruitment Details:
Number of Posts: 250
- Finance/ Credit (MMG/S II): 95
- Information Technology (MMG/S II): 35
- Planning (MMG/S II): 06
- Risk Management: 10
- Human Resource Management: 15
- Economist: 4
- Law: 20
- Finance/ Credit (MMG/S III): 50
- Information Technology (MMG/S III): 15
Educational Qualification: Candidates can check official notice from the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com
- MMG/S II – Rs. 31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
- MMG/S III – Rs. 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
- For posts in Scale II: a candidate must have been born not earlier than 14.04.1981 and not later than 13.04.1991 (both dates inclusive)
- For posts in Scale III: a candidate must have been born not earlier than 14.04.1976 and not later than 13.04.1991 (both dates inclusive)
Selection Procedure: The merit list would be prepared based on their well performance in online written test and interview. If it is necessary Psychometric Test / Group Discussion will be also conducted. Each candidates will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates will have to make payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through Online mode only, the payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets etc.
- Rs. 100/- (Hundred only) for SC/ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)
- Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred Rupees only) for GEN/OBC category candidates
How to Apply Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer ?
Candidates are required to submit online filled application through the website www.bankofbaroda.com. Any other means/ mode of application will not be accepted. You should have a valid personal email ID and Contact No , to know the details of Bank of Baroda SO exam date, date of issuing call letter and result declaration etc. You must find the appropriate link on the notified website, thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled Bank of Board “Recruitment of Specialist officer Project 2015-16“. You should remember that check this website frequently for many more exam alerts. Bank of Board will not communication directly through postal /courier.
Online Registration of Application starts from: 30.03.2016
Last date for Online Registration of Application: 13.04.2016
Payment of Fee online: 30.03.2016 to 13.04.2016
Download Advertisement Link – Click Here