APGB Recruitment 2015 www.apgb.in Online Apply for Officer Scale I II & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancy advt – Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank invites online applications from Eligible persons of Indian Citizens for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014. For more details of APGB Officer and Office Assistant posts eligibility criteria given below.
APGB Recruitment 2015 vacancy details:
Total No.of vacancies: 430
Name of Posts:
1. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 11 posts
2. Officer Scale-I: 163 posts
3. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 256 posts
- Beginning date of Payment of Application Fees: 28.04.2015 to 13.05.2015
- Opening date for Online Registration: 28.04.2015
- Last date for Online Registration: 13.05.2015
SCALE OF PAY:
1) For Officer Scale – II -:Rs.19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
2) For Officer Scale – I -:Rs.14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
3) For Office Assistants -:Rs.7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7- 17200- 1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
Application Fee (Including Postage/Intimation Charges)
1. Rs. 40/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
2. Rs.150/- for all others
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs-CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE-III of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through APGB Bank’s website www.apgb.in before 13.05.2015
Apply Online here – http://www.apgb.co.in/recruitment.php